koscheckbaby
    Briscoe and Logan Baby!!!
    koscheckbaby's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 550

There Needs To Be A Tennis Enforcer Player That Fights

These asshole players pumping their fist on the tour is nuts. They are so unsportsmanlike. I can't stand watching tennis because all these players celebrate, even when their opponent screwed up or they got lucky on a shot. If I'm playing someone and I whack a ball into the net on a rally I'm dominating and my opponent is screaming and celebrating, I'm gonna want to knock the asshole's teeth out. It's ridiculous. Just play the goddamn game, you assholes. You're ruining it.

God, I'd give anything for a player that knocked other players out for the celebratory shit.

beefcake
    Update your status
    beefcake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

I nominate Victor Hanescu..

gators0708
    gators0708's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14372

I nominate Tsonga

agharah1
    agharah1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1191

Hit at each other

reformed
    reformed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 846

koscheck as someone who plays tennis and played many USTA junior tournaments, I remember that I would often pump my first after an opponent miss simply because I am celebrating the fact I did what was needed to win the point. A point won off an opponent error is just as important as one you get from hitting an amazing winner, so considering the high stakes for which the players compete for it is completely understandable celebrating a point won no matter how it was attained.