Nats' Fan
    Nats' Fan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 301

12 Unit Play(7 hours away)

Tennis

Pablo Andujar vs. Grigor Dimitrov -- Dimitrov +105

*careful if you follow; lost my last big tennis play a couple months ago. However, got good info on this one from someone who knows tennis. Good luck if you follow.

12 units -- 600 to win 630

iifold
    Update your status
    iifold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1774

Tailed..,

Don't fukk me here guy...

Who is your inside guy?

Nats' Fan

Quote Originally Posted by iifold View Post
    Tailed..,

Don't fukk me here guy...

Who is your inside guy?
    King: Inside guy- just someone who knows the "game". You won't be sorry for following.

AribaAriba
    AribaAriba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 97

im ******* all in. im degenerate as i CAN be fukkk... 400 bucks to drop here... also, i love fading bettors and i can see 80% of action is on pablo... GL mayne

Pew Pew
    Banned
    Pew Pew's Avatar Become A Pro!

Screenshot or photo of your bet? I'll tail you bro since I think he has enough skills to win, but if you can post a screenshot so I'll be more confident to go big.

iceminers26
    iceminers26's Avatar Become A Pro!

I leaned this way but backing off because pretty much the whole world is on it, well at least you making a big play and the idiots over at another joint, more worried about the idiots over at the other place than your big play because I have seen how they run. Good luck will be pulling for you but I'm backing off.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

I'm on it homeboy.

Nats' Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Pew Pew View Post
    Screenshot or photo of your bet? I'll tail you bro since I think he has enough skills to win, but if you can post a screenshot so I'll be more confident to go big.
    I was able to screenshot it on vista.. It won't let me copy and paste it on here. Any ideas?

Nats' Fan

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    I'm on it homeboy.
    Let's do it, King.

iceminers26

Hey Nats, Is your inside guy Mikey?

Nats' Fan

Quote Originally Posted by iceminers26 View Post
    Hey Nats, Is your inside guy Mikey?
    Nah. Never heard of Mikey.

iceminers26

Quote Originally Posted by Nats' Fan View Post
    Nah. Never heard of Mikey.
    A highly respected tennis capper, I hardly ever look at the boards before playing but if I'm unsure on something I check his plays out to get a second look. Thought maybe you knew him or of him. GL.

Pew Pew
    Banned
    Pew Pew's Avatar Become A Pro!

Upload the picture on www.imageshack.us or photobucket

Thanks

Nats' Fan

Quote Originally Posted by iceminers26 View Post
    A highly respected tennis capper, I hardly ever look at the boards before playing but if I'm unsure on something I check his plays out to get a second look. Thought maybe you knew him or of him. GL.
    Cool. Ice: not calling this a lock, bro. Just going big, because of what I heard from someone I respect. You want to do a points bet?

iceminers26

Cool. Ice: not calling this a lock, bro. Just going big, because of what I heard from someone I respect. You want to do a points bet?
    I hear ya bud, no I don't want to bet, I am actually leaning your way but a little gun shy because the nitwits at another board who usually don't fair well are all over our player here, still might make a smaller play on him. GL.

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

You take a screen shot and paste it into Paint and then host it. Not hard.

iifold
    Update your status
    iifold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1774

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    Were not all know it alls like you Boyd..

Give us a break guy...

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

67% on Dimitrov

Deuce
    Eddie Mush

Quote Originally Posted by AribaAriba View Post
    im ******* all in. im degenerate as i CAN be fukkk... 400 bucks to drop here... also, i love fading bettors and i can see 80% of action is on pablo... GL mayne
    67% is on Grigor you jerkoff. Quit giving false info.

Nats' Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    I can't do it, I'm a little high. Oh, well. Believe or not, up to you.. Ask anyone one here who knows me. I'm not an air bettor. Good luck, whatever you do.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Best of luck Nats. Very brave to make such a big play in the 1st round - especially on a guy who lost his last match on clay in to a player ranked 338 in the world.

I hope he comes through for you!

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    Best of luck Nats. Very brave to make such a big play in the 1st round - especially on a guy who lost his last match on clay in to a player ranked 338 in the world.

I hope he comes through for you!
    Considering the source, I'd run like hell from this play given that cryptic comment.

Nats' Fan

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Considering the source, I'd run like hell from this play given that cryptic comment.

The last time these two players met on clay, Dimitrov won. Consider the source.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

I'm just saying, if shari drops a hint like that, I'd lose a lot of confidence in a tennis bet.

Good luck, though.

shari91

Haha.

I'm not saying it's a bad play because I haven't looked too closely yet. I'm just suggesting that if anyone is going to blindly tail Dimitrov, just keep in mind he lost as a -670 favourite in his last match to a guy who had only ever played 30 matches on clay lifetime. And 29 of those matches were in Challenger events (scrubs for those who don't follow tennis closely).

Tail the play if you like but it doesn't seem like the type of play to go crazy on, especially with the public all over it.

Nats' Fan

I'm just saying, if shari drops a hint like that, I'd lose a lot of confidence in a tennis bet.

Good luck, though.
    That's cool, N.C. It just seems like everytime you post a play at this site, you have to defend it with your life. It makes good cappers go away.. My play may win or lose. How bout a "good luck" instead of a criticism.. That's what's wrong with this site. Even If I disagree with someone's play, I say "good luck". It would be nice if others would do the same.

shari91

Yes - but their one match was in August 2010. Which went to 3 sets. They haven't met on any surface since then. If you want to use that as your determination for how they'll play today - which I personally wouldn't because of how long ago it was - then I would say, is a guy who was pushed to 3 sets before he won their only encounter really worth a 12 unit bet in the first round of a tournament when he lost a disgraceful one to a much lesser player 2 weeks ago?

Like I said, not saying it's a bad play. I said you're brave to put so much on it, especially with the public all over it. Good luck.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

That's cool, N.C. It just seems like everytime you post a play at this site, you have to defend it with your life. It makes good cappers go away.. My play may win or lose. How bout a "good luck" instead of a criticism.. That's what's wrong with this site. Even If I disagree with someone's play, I say "good luck". It would be nice if others would do the same.
    I'm not trying to criticize, Nats -- I just know Shari knows her shit when it comes to tennis.

Best of luck.

gregm
    gregm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

Shari makes a good point Nats, Dimitrov has had a few impressive wins on clay, but coming off a loss to a sub 300 ranked challenger and facing a pretty tough Spaniard on clay seems a little cavalier with your bankroll right before the French. You certainly have a consensus of picks on tennis insight on Dimitrov for whatever thats worth, and some of the better tennis punters on the menstennis forums and a few of the blogs I read have Dimitrov as well, so, who knows, you may be on to something.

Just keep in mind, Andujar had some impressive victories on clay and other surfaces this year, beating Verdasco on hard court, and beating Montanes, Chardy, Starace on clay.He also gave Almagro a very tough match in Barcelona before losing.

Good luck on this, hope it hits for you. I think most people are saying just be careful with your bankroll before the French, these tourneys are tough to figure out the motivation for various players.
    Last edited by gregm; 05-16-11 at 01:24 AM.

Nats' Fan

Quote Originally Posted by gregm View Post
    Shari makes a good point Nats, Dimitrov has had a few impressive wins on clay, but coming off a loss to a sub 300 ranked challenger and facing a pretty tough Spaniard on clay seems a little cavalier with your bankroll right before the French. You certainly have a consensus of picks on tennis insight on Dimitrov for whatever thats worth, and some of the better tennis punters on the menstennis forums and a few of the blogs I read have Dimitrov as well, so, who knows, you may be on to something.

Just keep in mind, Andujar had some impressive victories on clay this year, beating Verdasco on hard court, and beating Montanes, Chardy, Starace on clay.He also took Almagro to tie-breaks in Barcelona before losing.

Good luck on this, hope it hits for you.
    Thank you, sir. Good luck on your plays, as well.

JDUB07
    Houston Cougars!!!
    JDUB07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

Yeah take your screen shot and save it as a paint file or something similar and open up an account at photobucket. Host the picture and your good to go.

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

line just went back down from +106 to +104.....public is pounding this guy though.

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

How come this play is not on SBR Book? I wanna make up for my Saloon points that was removed this week.

Deuce
    Eddie Mush

Nats' Fan

Quote Originally Posted by CanuckG View Post
    line just went back down from +106 to +104.....public is pounding this guy though.
    It's down to to -105 at my book now.

1234 Last