JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

Un....Fuking....Real.....

Can't believe I blindly tailed this shit.

There you go Shari....
    Points Awarded:

shari91 gave JMobile 20 SBR Point(s) for this post.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Sorry fellas, but shari gave you all the warning signs you needed.

If you wanted to tail anything, you should've tailed that.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

J, I'm not going to make you pay up on this bet. At many books, including the SBR book and the ones I bet, this would be a push. Only one ball books would have graded your bet a loss.

I consider us even on this one so I've returned your points and gave you a few extra so you can go make a kick ass bet today and hit the book for some more.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Here's what I don't understand ... why would anyone blindly tail someone who as far as I know .. has never posted a single tennis pick in the tennis forum ... ever.

Not bashing the pick, I was on it for a regular wager and was bailed out by the retirement, but guys who tail these sort of "big" boastful plays by people on smaller sports ... silly.

Bo$$ Bet$
    Bo$$ Bet$'s Avatar Become A Pro!

nats wtf r u thinkin pal

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    J, I'm not going to make you pay up on this bet. At many books, including the SBR book and the ones I bet, this would be a push. Only one ball books would have graded your bet a loss.

I consider us even on this one so I've returned your points and gave you a few extra so you can go make a kick ass bet today and hit the book for some more.
    Shari, holy shit! I love you! Thanks, and will do!

ANGRYBLACK
    ANGRYBLACK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 259

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    Here's what I don't understand ... why would anyone blindly tail someone who as far as I know .. has never posted a single tennis pick in the tennis forum ... ever. Not bashing the pick, I was on it for a regular wager and was bailed out by the retirement, but guys who tail these sort of "big" boastful plays by people on smaller sports ... silly.
    Disposable income burning a hole in my pocket. Also, I try to make $100 everyday and was too lazy to cap today, so I blindly followed. Big deal. I make 100% of my NBA wagers, but tend to follow Shari with tennis. I didn't see anything up by her today, so I followed numbnuts. I'm on vacation for a month and decided to throw about 0.66% of my bankroll on a tip. I didn't like anything else on today's card. What's $100 to a $15000 bankroll? I put $2500 on the Bombers Saturday and $1000 on the Bulls yesterday. They both cashed. Anyways, he retired and it pushed. On to the next one...

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Quote Originally Posted by daimoshokage View Post
    buh-bye.. you will not be missed..
    Why in the fukk is everybody bitching.... The money got refunded, Nats didn't lose.

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

Wait so how badly did this lose?

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere
    Bcatswin's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5350

Results?

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali
    Wulfman14's Avatar Become A Pro!

never blindly tail anyone. listen to advice on here and then do your own research. i ask shari for her thoughts on matches but i still do my own research and form an opinion.

anyway i was on dimitrov too but i just saw this thread. surprised so many people bet on a MOnday morning small tourney match like this one.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali
    Wulfman14's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ANGRYBLACK View Post
    Disposable income burning a hole in my pocket. Also, I try to make $100 everyday and was too lazy to cap today, so I blindly followed. Big deal. I make 100% of my NBA wagers, but tend to follow Shari with tennis. I didn't see anything up by her today, so I followed numbnuts. I'm on vacation for a month and decided to throw about 0.66% of my bankroll on a tip. I didn't like anything else on today's card. What's $100 to a $15000 bankroll? I put $2500 on the Bombers Saturday and $1000 on the Bulls yesterday. They both cashed. Anyways, he retired and it pushed. On to the next one...
    ok you're a high roller good for you .

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

Looks like the other guy was up 5-0 and then dimitrov retired

Monitor-Tan
    Tony Romo of Daily Fantasy
    Monitor-Tan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 428

Quote Originally Posted by CanuckG View Post
    Looks like the other guy was up 5-0 and then dimitrov retired

Way to pull a Tiger Woods...

Gee
    Gee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2327

Quote Originally Posted by Wulfman14 View Post
    ok you're a high roller good for you .
    I'm pretty sure that was the sole point of his post - to tell us about his roll.

What a hero.

ROYAJA8
    ROYAJA8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 257

Dimitrov had him where he wanted him. The Bulgarian mob and him were about to go all in through live play +2000. But then he had a change of heart and didn't want people to think he's on fixes. Nats don't worry bro a tie happens even though we both know he woulda won if they continue. Keep your head up and find some more winners.

ANGRYBLACK

Quote Originally Posted by Gee View Post
    I'm pretty sure that was the sole point of his post - to tell us about his roll. What a hero.
    No. People know about my roll from the NBA forum, or from me posting screenshots. And it's usually because someone calls me out. Then I have no choice but to silence them. Then some other clown will say "Oooooh, look at him showing off!" So predictable...

The sole point of my post was to show the cool dude EaglesPhan (who I don't have a problem with) that just because you blindly tail someone, it doesn't mean that you're silly. I don't do that everyday. It was my first and last time. Maybe I just got a bit too pissed and took his "silly" statement personal, but going all in or 10% of a bankroll blind is silly. Not 0.06%. Guess what, if I had $100 in my pocket, I just might throw 60 cents in a fukin wishing well. It isn't any of your business and shouldn't be any of your concern to tell me how silly I am. I ALWAYS cap my own NBA. 99% of the time I check shari's and another dudes tennis picks and then go over them myself. I am new to this tennis stuff and was lazy earlier. I was working NBA all last night and I'm in England like 6 hours ahead of ya'll AND watching the games at 0200. I should've still been sleeping at the time. LOL!!! Later on I gathered my senses and I saw her on Vasselin. I capped, then took Seppi. I also pounded Dokic $600. And guess what? It was ALL by myself. And I'm not lying. I'll show you the screenshots if you promise not to say that I'm showing off...

If anyone has a problem with me, please PM me. I have no idea why I keep coming into this thread...

Rod1010
    Rod1010's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

how about you click X on the top right of your screen and stfu.

ANGRYBLACK

Quote Originally Posted by Rod1010 View Post
    No.

Gee
    Gee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2327

Quote Originally Posted by Rod1010 View Post

it was a great story though. didn't really read the fluff in the middle. just the first and last lines. looked like more ramblings about nothing. i already read his previous post.

First 1234