MrGambler
    MrGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!

Fck hate this injuries in WTA - always always hittin me in the face!

What the fck some days ago Azarenka destroyed my parlay and today Safina...this is bull sh*t!!!!

So tired of it...

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

This is the funniest crap ever. If Safina wins this match, Pivovarova should give up tennis for good.

noober
    noober's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5901

you guys miss the picture. not injuries, but fixes. betting patterns at betFAIR reveal everything.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by noober View Post
    you guys miss the picture. not injuries, but fixes. betting patterns at BetFair reveal everything.
    Yeah I just checked it out now. Makes sense why Piv didn't even attempt one drop shot or mix up her game at all as a sane player would when they know their opponent is injured.

I do think Safina's back is playing up though - we've been talking about it on another site all week. But yes, I definitely think the fix is in although I'm sure even the mobsters don't have the power to cue the rain at such a perfect moment. Now Safina can come back and win the match, with people grabbing $2+ on her. If anyone questions her glorious recovery, it's because she had time to rest during the rain delay.

Love the Russian women

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Russian vs. Russian WTA, OVER is usual the only bet I make in those ones. Some day I have to research it, but just a pure guess I think 60% or better of these head-2-heads seem to go 3 sets.

stc9357
    stc9357's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    Russian vs. Russian WTA, OVER is usual the only bet I make in those ones. Some day I have to research it, but just a pure guess I think 60% or better of these head-2-heads seem to go 3 sets.
    I think your right, and I have about 500 mixed in various parlays with Safina, the fix is in on that match you have a player who knows the other one is injured but continues to hit it back in her striking zone and she continues to double fault thank god for the rain.

noober
    noober's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5901

Safina told her coach she is going to play the last game when down 5-2 in the second. I bet that was part of the plot.

But seriously, this year there was just one fix so far that i was aware of, and now this week we got 3 perfectly scripted matches - fognini, starace, azarenka and maybe this safina match.

stc9357
    stc9357's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Quote Originally Posted by noober View Post
    Safina told her coach she is going to play the last game when down 5-2 in the second. I bet that was part of the plot. But seriously, this year there was just one fix so far that i was aware of, and now this week we got 3 perfectly scripted matches - fognini, starace, azarenka and maybe this safina match.
    Monaco match a couple days ago was a fix.

tevari
    purveyor of fuzzy green balls
    tevari's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    Quoted for truth.

What's going on here w/ this match? 4-4 in the 3rd, and I'm waiting for the Oudin match to start, after this AND the flipkens match...sigh

tevari

Oh, it's rain. GJ to me not reading the thread.

rochestertitans
    betpoints ARE MY ONLY BANKROLL
    rochestertitans's Avatar Become A Pro!

rain lookin to clear anytime soon?

tevari

weather.com forecast isn't looking good for the rest of the day, or tomorrow for that matter