Laker_crazy
    Laker_crazy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Ivan Dodig ( + 110) OVER Feliciano Lopez ( ATP Barcelona)

3) Ivan Dodig Vs Feliciano Lopez ( Pick Match Winner Ivan Dodig @ + 110)

( 1 UNIT PLAY) ( WINNER)

This is the first time that i am posting 3 plays by creating different threads but this is because this has been working for me over the previous 9 posted plays and as long as its successful i wouldn't really mind doing these write ups separately. I am going to be rolling with Dodig here today against Lopez.It's a big occasion now that we are through to the quarter finals of barcelona and dodig has more to gain here and move ahead.He has been surpassing expectations in this tournament and has an impressive straight set win over Soderling & in the last round he put aside big serving Raonic.Lopez,on the other hand defeated Garcia Lopez & Nishikori en route to the quarter finals but i believe this will be stern test for him against Dodig.

These two have never met so far so this will be their first meeting.It will be interesting to see how this one pans out as both of these players serve reasonably well,and if Dodig can keep his cool and sustain that level of good tennis,i am certain Lopez will be rattled as he is pretty much a rythm player.I wont be surprised if Dodig takes the first set,he might as well wrap this one in straight sets.Dodig is the pick today and considering our record with Dogs so far,i wouldn't bet against cashing another winner today fellas.Good luck

Cheers,

Laker_crazy

My Updated ATP tennis Record as On 21/04 2011 : ( 7-2) = 77% = ( + 6.42 Units)

Favorites : ( 1-1) ( - 0.35 Units)
    Dogs : ( 6-1) ( + 6.77Units)
    Last edited by Laker_crazy; 04-22-11 at 01:07 PM.

Laker_crazy

Go Dodig !!

beefcake
    Update your status
    beefcake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

nice call laker!

Laker_crazy

Quote Originally Posted by beefcake View Post
    nice call laker!
    Thanks Mate,Just wonder this forum is a little quiet,else i v hit 9 out of the 11 posted plays...NBA forum that would be considered hot....Lol...doesn't matter mate,we all go on good & bad runs...Just hope that a few people benefit from my good runs here.Good luck

Laker_crazy

Quote Originally Posted by Laker_crazy View Post
    3) Ivan Dodig Vs Feliciano Lopez ( Pick Match Winner Ivan Dodig @ + 110) ( 1 UNIT PLAY) ( WINNER) This is the first time that i am posting 3 plays by creating different threads but this is because this has been working for me over the previous 9 posted plays and as long as its successful i wouldn't really mind doing these write ups separately. I am going to be rolling with Dodig here today against Lopez.It's a big occasion now that we are through to the quarter finals of barcelona and dodig has more to gain here and move ahead.He has been surpassing expectations in this tournament and has an impressive straight set win over Soderling & in the last round he put aside big serving Raonic.Lopez,on the other hand defeated Garcia Lopez & Nishikori en route to the quarter finals but i believe this will be stern test for him against Dodig. These two have never met so far so this will be their first meeting.It will be interesting to see how this one pans out as both of these players serve reasonably well,and if Dodig can keep his cool and sustain that level of good tennis,i am certain Lopez will be rattled as he is pretty much a rythm player.I wont be surprised if Dodig takes the first set,he might as well wrap this one in straight sets.Dodig is the pick today and considering our record with Dogs so far,i wouldn't bet against cashing another winner today fellas.Good luck Cheers, Laker_crazy My Updated ATP tennis Record as On 21/04 2011 : ( 7-2) = 77% = ( + 6.42 Units) Favorites : ( 1-1) ( - 0.35 Units) Dogs : ( 6-1) ( + 6.77Units)

Cash that Dodig Winner in 3 sets against Lopez......Make that a 3-0 Sweep on my posted plays today.....10-2 Record since i started tennis this year

Laker_crazy

My ATP Tennis Record 2011

My Updated ATP tennis Record as On 21/04 2011 : ( 10-2) = 83.3% = ( + 9.92 Units)

Favorites : ( 3-1) ( +2.05 Units)
    Dogs : ( 7-1) ( + 7.87Units)