Laker_crazy
    Laker_crazy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

David Ferrer ( -5) +120 VS Milos Raonic ( Tennis ATP Monte Carlo)

Hello everyone,

After having a successful last time wagering on tennis,where i posted 2 dogs and 1 favorite and all cashed,i am playing a few today as well.I would love to start my own thread but because of capping the NBA,it is going to be hard to carry it on,so i will be around posting picks like these and keeping my record below the signature.

NOTE : 1 UNIT = 100 USD

1) David Ferrer VS Milos Raonic ( Pick David Ferrer Handicap - 5 @ + 120) ( WON)

Cheers & Good luck

Laker_crazy

ATP Tennis Record 2011 : ( 3-0) ( + 3.85 Units)
    Last edited by Laker_crazy; 04-14-11 at 04:58 AM. Reason: Grading !!

erkanua
    erkanua's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2395

Good luck LC!

I didn't like this play, I am almost sure that Ferrer is going to defeat Raonic in someway but I am not so confident that he is going to get a victory with a score something like 6-3 6-3..Raonic is a huge server and I think he may push one set into a tie-break.

Laker_crazy

Quote Originally Posted by erkanua View Post
    Good luck LC! I didn't like this play, I am almost sure that Ferrer is going to defeat Raonic in someway but I am not so confident that he is going to get a victory with a score something like 6-3 6-3..Raonic is a huge server and I think he may push one set into a tie-break.
    I loved this play from the start because even though Raonic is serving Big and improving constantly,Clay is where Ferrer feels at home and it is really a hard task for someone who is a big server to adjust to the slower surfaces,and the fact that ferrer can get an extra ball back does not help,This one is a straight winner,Cheers !

Laker_crazy

Ferrer Takes the 1st set 6-1,We are well on our Way to Cashing Our 4th WINNER in a row here

erkanua
    erkanua's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2395

Congrats

Laker_crazy

Quote Originally Posted by Laker_crazy View Post
    Hello everyone, After having a successful last time wagering on tennis,where i posted 2 dogs and 1 favorite and all cashed,i am playing a few today as well.I would love to start my own thread but because of capping the NBA,it is going to be hard to carry it on,so i will be around posting picks like these and keeping my record below the signature. NOTE : 1 UNIT = 100 USD 1) David Ferrer VS Milos Raonic ( Pick David Ferrer Handicap - 5 @ + 120) ( WON) Cheers & Good luck Laker_crazy ATP Tennis Record 2011 : ( 3-0) ( + 3.85 Units)

Ferrer takes it 6-1,6-3 to cash This easy Winner for us again,Cash this fellas

Laker_crazy

My Updated ATP tennis Record 2011 : ( 4-0) ( + 5.05 Units)

Cheers,

LC

Laker_crazy

Quote Originally Posted by erkanua View Post
    Congrats

horja1
    Grrrrrr
    horja1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

well thought

Laker_crazy

Still Thinking whether i should start my thread here,just don't want that i start it and then leave it complete due to prior nba commitments,but this whole business of creating separate threads for each play is weird,anyway cheers to those who tailed !!

LC

Laker_crazy

Quote Originally Posted by horja1 View Post
    well thought

koscheckbaby
    Briscoe and Logan Baby!!!
    koscheckbaby's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 550

Thanks. All I could do was lay the heavy juice on Ferrer straight. Considering Raonic had no real clay history and Ferrer is one of the best, I wasn't worrying much. It just pissed me off whenever Raonic got those cheap serve points. Betting against him on the points handicap takes balls even on clay.

Laker_crazy

Quote Originally Posted by koscheckbaby View Post
    Thanks. All I could do was lay the heavy juice on Ferrer straight. Considering Raonic had no real clay history and Ferrer is one of the best, I wasn't worrying much. It just pissed me off whenever Raonic got those cheap serve points. Betting against him on the points handicap takes balls even on clay.
    I never play heavy chalk favorites,so if i see that a match will be a no contest i go for the handicap,Ferrer is a guy who will fight for each and every point and on a surface which suits him,he was always going to be a handful for raonic who even though serves big and is improving with every match still has some way to go and a big serve evens out with ferrer's ability to fight for every point.

jamboy
    jamboy's Avatar Become A Pro!

I never really expected Raonic to beat Ferrer, but didn't expect him to lose this easily either. People calling Raonic "baby Sampras" I guess they both the same, no love for clay

TeamTT
    TeamTT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 101

Nice to see your success in tennis too LC

Laker_crazy

Quote Originally Posted by jamboy View Post
    I never really expected Raonic to beat Ferrer, but didn't expect him to lose this easily either. People calling Raonic "baby Sampras" I guess they both the same, no love for clay
    Believe you Me,That is one hell of a comparison....Sampras was the King at his prime and there are no two opinions on that,Raonic well,if he has to get anywhere close he has to be way more consistent and even mobile with his movements on court which at best seem just OK,Anyway today he was up against an experienced campaigner in the form of ferrer and he did give raonic a clay court lesson.

Laker_crazy

Quote Originally Posted by TeamTT View Post
    Nice to see your success in tennis too LC
    Thanks Mate,Started 4-0 with 1 play pending,Still pondering over starting a tennis thread or no given that you know NBA playoffs are the shit for me now

koscheckbaby
    Briscoe and Logan Baby!!!
    koscheckbaby's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 550

Quote Originally Posted by jamboy View Post
    It was mostly since he wasn't serving his typical game. I've seen that big serving dick get down break points and fire Aces or unreturnable first serves. In this match, he'd be on second serve every major point. Ferrer was having a lot of trouble when he'd get the first serve in consistantly. Problem was he didn't all match, which spells death against a good clay courter.