maddent
    maddent's Avatar Become A Pro!

Question from a new guy

Hey everyone,

This is my first post, but I've been reading this forum for a while. For the last week I have been hearing complaint after complaint regarding late payment or no payment from any book. I'm curious as to why everyone keeps betting if they may not receive payment for 2 months. It seems that even the highest ranked books are not paying on time due to "process servers" or any other bs response.

If someone could answer this question, it would be greatly appreciated. I used to bet online before this George W mess, but I want to start getting back into it.

Thanks guys/girls.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

First off, Welcome to the SBR forum

The U.S. government on Oct. 13, 2006 passed a bill that will forever change the processing methods of offshore gambling. Nowadays books must go through third party processors that sometimes can cause delays. So please keep in mind that sometimes these types of transactions do take longer to receive at times (hence the delays).

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Play at 5dimes, Bet Jamaica, Bookmaker, Greek, Bet Online etc and you will be paid in under one weeks time.

Welcome to the SBR forum maddent

maddent
    maddent's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thanks for the info. I'll check the above books.

AnotherLoan
    AnotherLoan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Head on over to Matchbook. Best lines in the world.

sickler
    Facade 101
    sickler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2983

Maddent, everyone keeps betting because they're hooked. Payout doesn't have to be 2 months if you do your homework and select books with speedy withdrawal methods. GL

Capybara
    Punta Cana, bitches!
    Capybara's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6238

Sickler, want to kindly share which books those are?? I thought even the "best" ones were taking forever right now.

ertl09
    ertl09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyL View Post
    Play at 5dimes, Bet Jamaica, Bookmaker, Greek, Bet Online etc and you will be paid in under one weeks time.

Welcome to the SBR forum maddent
    matchbook has taken over a month and I still havn't received my check, emailed them last week and they said it should be here by the end of the week, guess what? not here.

sickler
    Facade 101
    sickler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2983

Quote Originally Posted by Capybara View Post
    Sickler, want to kindly share which books those are?? I thought even the "best" ones were taking forever right now.

Talk to Scotty.