gregm
    gregm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

I just joined bet online and pretty impressed with the tennis lines

Customer service hs been great, software is ok, the newer version is much better than classic. I am really the most impressed with the lines, they seem 5dime -like with their offering of handicaps on the the tennis matches. Very few books offer this, dsi ,bookmaker offer props,set betting but I havent ever seen handicaps on the games. Most A rated books dont offer handicaps on tennis matches

VIP doesnt even offer parlays or even lines anymore on alot of tennis matches, what a miserable decline for that book.

Is BetOnline associated with 5dimes?

What are folks opinion of the book? sbr ratings for the book seem good but would like to know peoples first hand impression of the book and their payouts?

BetOnline
    BetOnline's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7835

Quote Originally Posted by gregm View Post

Is BetOnline associated with 5dimes?
    Thanks--we've got some great new guys on the stage and have really ramped up tennis to be a world-beater. And football (soccer). and hockey. And MLB...

But we're not associated with 5 dimes at this time--we're a HIGH limit book for our low juice guys (and all MLB dime lines are low juice). I look forward to joining them with an A rating since we have generally superior lines (what's low juice with a nickel limit?), superior product range (as you've noticed) and (certainly striving for) superior service.

And I'll beat their best bonus and STILL give you dime lines for MLB. Try getting that at... well, actually, ANYWHERE else come to think of it.

Cheers
    Alex