whocares
    whocares's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7187

Wagerchief, bet Mania ect are a BIG JOKE!!!

Stay away from Wagerchief , Bet Mania and the rest of the books that are owned by Bet Phoenix. After maxing out my bets and taking a few payouts they put a $100 limit on my account at Wagerchief. I should have done better research before I tried to open an account at bet Mania. I did not realize that Bet mania was a sister company of Bet Phx ect. I went to open an account at Bet Mania and they closed it before I could open it. They told me I could only have one book with their company. I bet if I was losing they would not have a problem with me opening an account their. They should be a c at best. Stick with 5 dimes , The Greek and the rest of the a books because wagerchief is nothing but a JOKE! a long with the rest of their sister companies.

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

did you get paid?

whocares

Yes, they paid by it took about a week to get the funds. No complaint on getting paid.just a little slow.

SportsMozart
    SportsMozart's Avatar Become A Pro!

That is not what they told me. I asked them that question twice I believe for about 8 months ago. They said yes you can play in BP and in Betmania with no problem. I will check on that tomorrow again. Wagerchief is a small book. I understand that if you play and cash out in all 3 of them, they might take that as an insult. Yet I talked to 2 different people in BP CS to make sure that I can have accounts with BP and Betmania. I do play in BP and I have account in BM that I have never used yet. That is a question of general principle. Most of the families with the exception of 5Dimes do allow the "multi book" consept provided that you have one account per book. It is general suggestion though not to use more than 2 books per family. Now if you win enough that concept may be a subject of sudden change. That is very important to find out before you deposit anything with anybody.

secretstash
    secretstash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 45

i have an account at betmania. betphx. wagercheif. and skybook. and have cashed out from 2 of the 4. they havetn limited me and i still get 100% bonuses. think original poster just went on a decent run there.. BUT nothing to gripe about as they paid 100% perfectly and cut his limits which dozens of solid and A rated books do.. 5dimes does it in one week sometimes. LOL

gl

-stash

BrianLaverty
    BrianLaverty's Avatar Become A Pro!

VERY quick to limit...espeically in soccer.

Pride
    rally rally rally
    Pride's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 200

the guys who run wc seem like just a random joe.

very unprofessional when i spoke with them online and some guy called me like 5 times.

rumple
    rumple's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12801

Amazing I wanted to make a soccer bet before bed and wagerchief has no lines up in any sports for tomorrow. Great shop!

djefferis
    djefferis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 437

Rec book..sounds as if you won, big..be glad and move on

omahamoneymaker
    omahamoneymaker's Avatar Become A Pro!

I have an account at Skybook and when I inquired about BP and BM they said I could open an account there also.

whocares

Well, You guys must be lucky. I still have the live chat with them telling me that I could not make a deposit. I never did have any problems with them in the past. I guess they just done like to lose $ like the rest of us. I will stick with only A books for now on. I just wanted to let everyone know before thy open an account at any of those books that you will have a lower limit put on your wagers then stated on their rules page.