OneLossParlayGuy
    OneLossParlayGuy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1464

5 Dimes people that have been limited for winning by Tony..

Just wondering what is going on here.

I have played at 5 Dimes a few times. Havent won there, so I dont have this experience....

but I have read about people getting limited at 5 Dimes because of winning, and then having trouble cashing out while getting harrassed by "Tony" the head of 5 dimes? Is this true? what does he say? I thought they were an A+ book?

anyone have this happen to them?

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32303

Never, been with them since '02

Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20525

I have been limited and no longer bother playing there.
    Never any problem cashing out
    No experience of Tony

I really don't think anyone has a reason to worry about getting their cash out at 5D.

chase hardy
    chase hardy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 88

They will lower your limits, but they will pay you!

John Dough
    John Dough's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10136

I've had my limits reduced in several markets (reduced, props, etc.), not so much in others, never head from Tony personally, never had a problem being paid or really any problem with them at all. Been using them for years.

Being limited is part of the game at many books. If the lowered limits make the book useless to you, take your business elsewhere.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

I had reduced juice lowered to $50 max bets because I won too much. Never talked to Tony though but I always get paid by 5D

thespeculator
    thespeculator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13168

they probably lower the limits very low but rarely kick someone out, i have only heard of a few guys mention they were totally cut off

Chuck Sims
    Chuck Sims's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 860

My limits were slashed by 5Dimes after constantly winning. Payouts are quick. No troubles whatsoever.

ucbearcats1027
    ucbearcats1027's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

5 dimes booted me out but thats another story hahah

katstale
    katstale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Once u r put down to $50 and a 45 second delay its not worth it. he knows that. You will always be paid.

LegitBet
    steelers
    LegitBet's Avatar Become A Pro!

Can you please exlain exactly how/what 'the delay' manifests itself at 5dimes?
    I have had issues with line changes right before I enter my confirmation password, and was admonished a while back for refreshing the live lines too frequently, but I don't think that's what's being discussed as the 45 second delay.

Thanks In advance
    Last edited by LegitBet; 03-12-11 at 04:02 PM.

katstale
    katstale's Avatar Become A Pro!

when u get the delay u will know it. everything goes white after the confirm button. you can get a sandwich or use the john then come back to see if its accepted or line changed on you. usually between 15 and 45 secs. delay time depends on how much he hates you.

jgilmartin
    jgilmartin's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    I had reduced juice lowered to $50 max bets because I won too much. Never talked to Tony though but I always get paid by 5D
    Yep, this is my situation also. Reliable recreational book. Nothing more, nothing less.

JoeVig
    JoeVig's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

I complained about the delay on chat. Tony came on and I asked if there was anything he could do about my 30 sec delay. He said "How would you like 45?". LOL

At this point, I knew it was time to go. As everyone has said here they pay promptly, even those who are on the way out.

justonetime
    justonetime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4467

Quote Originally Posted by JoeVig View Post
    I complained about the delay on chat. Tony came on and I asked if there was anything he could do about my 30 sec delay. He said "How would you like 45?". LOL
    LOL. I got limited myself and have not played there for quite some time now.

Mastertvtech
    Mastertvtech's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 275

I was booted a few years ago but never had any payout issues...I too had to deal with Mr Wonderful.

Sdotbold
    Update your status
    Sdotbold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 148

do you only get limited with the reduced lines ?

thekid667
    thekid667's Avatar Become A Pro!

I just made my first deposit with them a week ago. To all the vets that have received the collar.I salute you for being that good.

SportsMozart
    SportsMozart's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by JoeVig View Post

At this point, I knew it was time to go. As everyone has said here they pay promptly, even those who are on the way out.

That is kind of charming of him. Just to offer a little longer delay , or then a permanent one. Normally he expresses an urge to have a sex with your mother and not really in a form of request. I wonder when will somebody catch this guy and put him on a hospital care for a while where they can decrease his ego and work on his manners.

So who would someone get's booted? Play straight bets with a regular juice , win a little ( 40-50k) and you are gone like a shit from the body or what?
    Last edited by SportsMozart; 03-14-11 at 04:39 AM.

Mastertvtech
    Mastertvtech's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 275

Quote Originally Posted by SportsMozart View Post
    That is kind of charming of him. Just to offer a little longer delay , or then a permanent one. Normally he expresses an urge to have a sex with your mother and not really in a form of request. I wonder when will somebody catch this guy and put him on a hospital care for a while where they can decrease his ego and work on his manners.

So who would someone get's booted? Play straight bets with a regular juice , win a little ( 40-50k) and you are gone like a shit from the body or what?
    You hit the mark about Tony........He would never say the things he types in person....He won't even talk over the phone...That chickenshit bastard.

mvp123
    mvp123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5039

he will talk on the phone tho because ive had to put him in his place a few times