robmpink
    Update your status
    robmpink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Football Bonus-Skybook 100% Matchplay up to $250

I got this e-mail. It stresses to check w/ them before hand. Wanted to pass along for those who are interested, if any.

*** I am not shilling and haven't played there in awhile*** They seem like your average run of the mill b or c book.

Mudcat
    Mudcat's Avatar Become A Pro!

Here's a bit more on it:

Deposit $250 or more and claim a $250 free play bonus!
    Minimum 6x Rollover
    Max bonus: $250 free play
    Eligible methods of payment: Person to Person
    Valid for deposits received between August 25 and September 7, 2008.
    To avoid misunderstandings and inconveniences, we ask customers check with us prior to depositing in order to verify eligibility and learn of the applicable rollover requirements.

1-888-SKYBOOK :: 1-888-759-2665 :: support@skybook.com
    www.SKYBOOK.com

This promo would be for NEW MONEY ONLY. They are notoriously inflexible about it. Even if you are down $100,000 lifetime, if you have taken a $300 payout you will have to cover it before you get any bonuses.

Nice deal from a nice book though if you can get it. For years they were the king of the vanilla lines but they have had some very nice MLB numbers this summer.

They don't use Moneybookers. They have ** (but I don't even want to guess how things are going for Americans with some of the problems I have been hearing about lately.) I know they have book-to-book transfers with Greek and CRIS.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I see that the books are starting to offer the nice bonuses for football reups. I expect many more establishments to offer the them in the next couple of weeks.