ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11660

Quote Originally Posted by RickySteve View Post
    They could have known their investment was f*cked long before it made news. Pretty big incentive to keep quiet.
    That's a big NO.

Stanford was a multi-billion dollar whale, WSEX's offices are a second floor in a strip mall. If they even did invest in Stanford funds, they would have been kept in the dark as long as everyone else in the world.

Unless WSEX was so smart - they knew Allen Stanford's every move!

Hey, those three guys were Wall Streeters, right?

Really doesn't matter to someone who's owed money anyway.

This time of year I just miss WSEX's live golf... haven't found one as fun to play as theirs. (They might still offer it for all I know but no way in hell would I deposit)

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

How times have changed! I remember he took me to lunch in the mid 90s and he was such a Mensch he wouldn't let me pay the bill.

Scorpion
    Update your status
    Scorpion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15377

this is sad
    i was thking about sending jay a deposit

todd73nj
    todd73nj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1885

Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post
    WSEX's offices are a second floor in a strip mall.

Youve been there??

Maybe you guys should arrange a field trip to go get your money!

Scorpion
    Update your status
    Scorpion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15377

Quote Originally Posted by macb View Post
    the only dirty bomb this guy is going to create nowadays is in his pants !!!

mattk8s
    mattk8s's Avatar Become A Pro!

I put in a $100 into WSEX less than a month ago and ran it up to 47,000, then i started reading about this slow pay/no pay and I think i got steamed b/c my account is down to 10,000. My point is people make and lose fortunes all the time in this business. And somebody with the brains of Jay Cohen should be able to come up with the 300 some odd thousand. Lets be patient with this guy, hell maybe we should all band together and form a sports betting team, each with specific areas of expertise. I know it sounds far fetched wishful thinking, but instead of complaining, lets band together, even with Jay, we should be able to pool our resources and get our cash back, jay out of debt, and WSEX up and running again.

tommygun
    Hareeba! for Prime Minister
    tommygun's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 638

Quote Originally Posted by mattk8s View Post
    I put in a $100 into WSEX less than a month ago and ran it up to 47,000, then i started reading about this slow pay/no pay and I think i got steamed b/c my account is down to 10,000. My point is people make and lose fortunes all the time in this business. And somebody with the brains of Jay Cohen should be able to come up with the 300 some odd thousand. Lets be patient with this guy, hell maybe we should all band together and form a sports betting team, each with specific areas of expertise. I know it sounds far fetched wishful thinking, but instead of complaining, lets band together, even with Jay, we should be able to pool our resources and get our cash back, jay out of debt, and WSEX up and running again.
    dumb, just dumb...

Keith Richard
    alive and well
    Keith Richard's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4754

100 into 47,000. I have done this a few times myself.

obamaismyuncle
    obamaismyuncle's Avatar Become A Pro!

How long would you suggest?

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

Astounding post.....on so many levels.

robertg
    robertg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 101

100 to 47000 is very impressive.

mattk8s
    mattk8s's Avatar Become A Pro!

ok, yes that was a ridiculous post by me. but the 100-47,000 is true. I can screen shot the account statement. It might not matter anyway, might not even get any of it. but yeah I am down to 10,000. Hopefully Bulls, Pacers, Boilermakers, Tar Heels, ML parlay hits. 3500 to win 7500

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

ok, yes that was a ridiculous post by me. but the 100-47,000 is true. I can screen shot the account statement. It might not matter anyway, might not even get any of it. but yeah I am down to 10,000. Hopefully Bulls, Pacers, Boilermakers, Tar Heels, ML parlay hits. 3500 to win 7500

macb
    macb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1680

down to 6500 Rupees

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11660

So I lied about the alien abduction, but you must believe me when I tell you that Tupak Shakur wants to produce my rap album.

First 12