bluefish
    Update your status
    bluefish's Avatar Become A Pro!

I called today inquiring on horse racing. I clearly told the guy i may have opened an account there last year and never deposited. I didn't know my account 3. he said he cannot look up anything without the account #. F them.

dark star
    dark star's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5551

They grade their horse bets very quickly & have a 7 or 8% rebate

losemyloot
    Update your status
    losemyloot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4175

Quote Originally Posted by dark star View Post
    I don't play a lot of baseball but I'm pretty sure their lines were very competitive.They do round off their bets which i know pisses alot of guys off.All things being equal this is a very good book & definately worthy of a deposit IMHO
    Do they round off in favor of and against the player? As long as they go both ways I don't care.

dark star

Quote Originally Posted by losemyloot View Post
    Do they round off in favor of and against the player? As long as they go both ways I don't care.
    I'm pretty sure they round off in both ways.For example a wager to win $50 is $53.

I remember a few baseball plays were rounded in the players favor-off hand I can't remember the prices.With this book I really don't care that much cause they have a really good betting selection & moneylines on virtually every game.Teaser prices,if I remember correctly are not good.Hope this helps

appleman
    appleman's Avatar Become A Pro!

payout fees a pretty high

losemyloot
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by dark star View Post
    I'm pretty sure they round off in both ways.For example a wager to win $50 is $53.

I remember a few baseball plays were rounded in the players favor-off hand I can't remember the prices.With this book I really don't care that much cause they have a really good betting selection & moneylines on virtually every game.Teaser prices,if I remember correctly are not good.Hope this helps
    So are the lines always -105 or do they have it like 5dimes where 1 game is -103 and the other is -107. Sounds like it is across the board -105.

unluckysob
    unluckysob's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12702

what a dumb name 'bet vegas vic'---where did they get this?

dark star

They are more consistant with the -105 as opposed to 5Dimes.-110/Even pops up from time to time. -8,-6 etc.is something I have not seen

HedgeHog
    HedgeHog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17045

Good recreational Book with 105 lines. Payout fees are somewhat high for p2p, but they pay quickly. Plenty of props but with puny limits ($25).

losemyloot
    Update your status

So let's say I make a $25 bet at -105 would I be risking $26 or $27? At 5dimes it would be 26.25. (This has to do with them rounding wagers to the nearest dollar). If they round it down that would be cool. I will make sure I always make bets that are 25, 35, 45 etc. every little bit helps beat the man in the long run.

HedgeHog
    HedgeHog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17045

Quote Originally Posted by losemyloot View Post
    So let's say I make a $25 bet at -105 would I be risking $26 or $27? At 5dimes it would be 26.25. (This has to do with them rounding wagers to the nearest dollar). If they round it down that would be cool. I will make sure I always make bets that are 25, 35, 45 etc. every little bit helps beat the man in the long run.
    $27. That is another negative about this Book--everything rounds in their favor as they deal in dollars only (no cents) --much like RebateWager. To be honest, I only use Vic for straight action. Decent limits with 105 lines.

First 12