jimbo747
    jimbo747's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

iwager kicking out UK players

Guess not much can be done (and even if decision is reversed, I wouldn't want to risk playing here now), so more a heads up for those playing here that they don't keep their word.
    Few days ago, I signed up and deposited $400 for a $200 bonus. The other day I then heard that UK customers were no longer able to sign up. I contacted Iwager CS and spoke to kathleen just to confirm that I could still wager and use the bonus, to which she said yes (I have a record of the conversation).
    Still had problems being auto kicked off the sportsbetting platform, CS agent said to send a screenshot and they'll look in to it.

Then had an email an hour ago saying my deposit is being refunded. CS agent now deciding no uk players allowed, my deposit is being returned. All those part way through the WR will be refunded proportional the WR completed.

Now I've no problem with not being allowed to play somewhere, but being told one thing by one CS and then something completely different by another is not acceptable. This thread is therefore a warning to those playing in here that they really do make the rules up as they go along.

andre253
    andre253's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 811

hello

im a european costumer...

someone has been playing in this house?

I am very interested in the bonus for new customers who have ..

know if it is working well in terms of payments?

thanks