DukeJohn
    DukeJohn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

BetOnline dropping points - until Feb 7th to redeem

Just in-case it hasn't been mentioned, although it probably has but BetOnline has stopped giving out points and you can only redeem them until February 7th according to their front page statement:

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Effective immediately, we will no longer be offering “player points." However, the points that you have accrued are redeemable until February 7, 2011.

So if ya have points, log in and redeem them now, before it is too late.

BoL,

sharpcat
    sharpcat's Avatar Become A Pro!

They actually dropped the points program 2 weeks ago. Its kind of shady on their part that they have waited this long to inform their players about this.

secretstash
    secretstash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 45

yea they informed us players 2 days ago but the pts stopped almost 3 weeks back LOL wtf

-stash

TobiasFunke
    Never Nude
    TobiasFunke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 46

Yeah cashed in my points, and got the hell up outta there!! Definitely shady...

DukeJohn
    DukeJohn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Well, they obviously mishandled this situation, but I for one will stick with them. They are still a good out to have and their bonuses are pretty nice. Something I find remarkable is I withdrew quite a bit from them and then six months later deposited with them again and got a great bonus. So, free money is always nice and if I had to chose I would take bonuses over points anytime.

Of course that is just my opinion on it, but you guys are right, they should have let everyone know they were stopping the program before they stopped it.

BoL,