chance
    chance's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 833

Luxbet anyone?

Luxbet is an Aussie book owned by Tabcorp.

Has anyone ever had an account closed for winning too much?

allang84
    allang84's Avatar Become A Pro!

cowboy outfit bud, stay clear, minute you win ur out of there, same as other european/aussie books, only looking for 10fold parlay mug punters not winners.

hope this helps

Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20531

They are only about 18 months old and started full of promise.
    But they have certainly gone downhill on sports, limiting quite severely most of the time.
    Every bet goes off for review. Sometimes you get a pleasant surprise and they take it all but mostly I get limited to rather disappointing amounts though better than any of the UK books will let me bet. However, particularly with soccer they don't seem to monitor the markets closely and look at them only when you attempt to claim them for top price and they will reject your bet totally.
    One thing certainly worth maintaining an account for is their "best of the best" racing product for Saturday metropolitan and carnival days, although it is limited to only $250.
    I did however hear this week of one punter who was turned away from all their racing products.

nenad
    nenad's Avatar Become A Pro!

only good words about this book

stikymess
    stikymess's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 63

Never heard of, lot of proven books out there.

AimingHigh
    AimingHigh's Avatar Become A Pro!

I agree with Hareeba. I opened an account with them after looking at their soccer odds. They only seemed to review their lines AFTER I tried to bet it and, rather than taking my bet (or even some of my bet) as a courtesy for alerting them their value odds, they just flat out refused it.

They weren't so scared of taking decent bets on US sports however, and I may bet there more if I ever get around to investigating whether there's any money to be made in the AFL.

Hareeba!

Quote Originally Posted by stikymess View Post
    Never heard of, lot of proven books out there.
    there may well be a lot of books out there you've heard of but I doubt many of the would offer the security of a virtual government guarantee that you'll get paid as Luxbet can

Hareeba!

Quote Originally Posted by AimingHigh View Post
    I agree with Hareeba. I opened an account with them after looking at their soccer odds. They only seemed to review their lines AFTER I tried to bet it and, rather than taking my bet (or even some of my bet) as a courtesy for alerting them their value odds, they just flat out refused it.

They weren't so scared of taking decent bets on US sports however, and I may bet there more if I ever get around to investigating whether there's any money to be made in the AFL.
    when it comes to Aussie sports such as AFL and NRL I you'll find Lux will accept very much larger bets
    I was even able to place $3000 on an NBL game last week (quite to my surprise)

sportsbetwin
    sportsbetwin's Avatar Become A Pro!

They may limit but I would rate them as the safest book in the world.

What say you Hareeba?

Hareeba!

Quote Originally Posted by sportsbetwin View Post
    They may limit but I would rate them as the safest book in the world.

What say you Hareeba?
    I'd agree mate, can't think of any book or exchange I'd rate safer

not often I agree with a Roosters fan

leon
    leon's Avatar Become A Pro!

When you ll make you first withdrawal ,they are going to ask you too many verified documents. They tried to make me to create a registration but everytime was denying.

Hareeba!

Quote Originally Posted by leon View Post
    When you ll make you first withdrawal ,they are going to ask you too many verified documents. They tried to make me to create a registration but everytime was denying.
    they, like all Australian (and UK) books are subject to government regulations which have strict ID verification rules

a small price to pay for the significantly increased security

only those with something to hide need be concerned about it

chance
    chance's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 833

Quote Originally Posted by Hareeba! View Post
    They are only about 18 months old and started full of promise.
    But they have certainly gone downhill on sports, limiting quite severely most of the time.
    Every bet goes off for review. Sometimes you get a pleasant surprise and they take it all but mostly I get limited to rather disappointing amounts though better than any of the UK books will let me bet. However, particularly with soccer they don't seem to monitor the markets closely and look at them only when you attempt to claim them for top price and they will reject your bet totally.
    One thing certainly worth maintaining an account for is their "best of the best" racing product for Saturday metropolitan and carnival days, although it is limited to only $250.
    I did however hear this week of one punter who was turned away from all their racing products.
    Thanks for the tip about their racing promos. Are you an Aussie?

Hareeba!

Quote Originally Posted by chance View Post
    Thanks for the tip about their racing promos. Are you an Aussie?
    yep