Gingervitis
    Gingervitis's Avatar Become A Pro!

Betfair/Pinnacle for Americans?

Is there anyway for an American to open a BetFair or Pinnacle account?

Do I just need a foreign mailing address or do you actually have to prove residency?

Handjuice
    Handjuice's Avatar Become A Pro!

i've heard you can use pinnacle if your an american, u just got to "not live in the U.S" if you get my drift

Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20531

Quote Originally Posted by Gingervitis View Post
    Is there anyway for an American to open a BetFair or Pinnacle account?

Do I just need a foreign mailing address or do you actually have to prove residency?
    you will be required to provide sufficient evidence that you are residing outside the US such as driving licence, utility bills etc

Ruifgalmeida
    Ruifgalmeida's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

betfair and pinnacle dont care if you are American, they simple canīt accept a bet of a American resident.
    You have to prove your residing outside the USA and couldnt make any bet via American IP.
    Solution-Move out to Canada or Europe or try to find a pinnacle agent(there out there)

Gingervitis
    Gingervitis's Avatar Become A Pro!

So not only would I need to prove residency but I'd need to place all bets from a foreign IP address?

So if I had a friend in the UK open an account with his name and address I wouldn't be able to place any bets from my computer in the US?

noyb
    noyb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6821

well you would probably be able to place one or two bets... and then your account would be closed