bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tell me what you know about BruceBetting

I had a gentlemen ask me what I knew about BruceBetting and I really didn't know all that much about them in regards to payouts, odds, ect, ect. So if you guy would, please share your experiences with them. Heres a few things I do know about them however.

Bruce Betting (Isle of Man) Limited is regulated by the Isle of Man Gaming Supervision Commission under a license issued under the Online Gaming Regulation Act 2001.

BruceBetting poker is an Irish Bookmaker which was established in was established 2005 in Gibraltar. It is one of 40 websites run by Victor Chandler.

pjesnik24
    kicked out
    pjesnik24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13320

where can I find a list of those 40 websites run by VC?

bigboydan

Quote Originally Posted by pjesnik24 View Post
    where can I find a list of those 40 websites run by VC?
    Here is segment I found via my searching sir.
    BruceBetting poker is one of 40 sites run by Victor Chandler International Limited whose properties except for BruceBetting Poker include VC Bet, Viking Bet, Racing Post, VC Poker, Rivals Poker, Real Poker, Tiger Poker, Page 3 Poker, Jennings Poker, Svenska Odds Poker, Vikingbet Poker and Irish Racing Poker.

koan153
    koan153's Avatar Become A Pro!

I have bet with them and they are a telephone only bookmaker, if you want to know what sports they cover then you must go to RTE AERTEL page 686 on the net and that shows what they cover.Bets had to be placed over the phone and deposits were by credit or debit card and withdrawals were by euro cheque.I only did english horse racing with them and the odds weren't bad so they were an ok bookie as far as i was concerned.

HeeeHAWWWW
    HeeeHAWWWW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

Bruce added web betting recently. The UK horse racing crowd seems to quite like them, although I don't follow that sport so no idea why. Other odds not so good.

Accounts only in euros, btw, and be prepared to be paid out via a euro cheque (expensive to cash outside the EU I imagine). UK punters can get refunds directly to cards though, including **********, so only 2-3% currency conversion fee there.

bigboydan

HeeeHAWWWW, The web wagering is why the gentlemen was inquiring to me about initially. By any chance do you know if they delay players at all, if so how long?

HeeeHAWWWW
    HeeeHAWWWW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

I don't think so, but their website is so god-awful slow it was really hard to tell either way when I was placing bets :-)

bigboydan

Quote Originally Posted by HeeeHAWWWW View Post
    I don't think so, but their website is so god-awful slow it was really hard to tell either way when I was placing bets :-)
    No need to say anymore, I hear ya sir.

Jamie_UK
    Jamie_UK's Avatar Become A Pro!

I have been playing there last two weeks , they are an Irish bookmaker with a chain of B&M shops, licensed for internet in the Isle of man.

There is a delay when you place your bet on horse racing , I suspect that somebody has to manually accept the bet, occasionally I get the "odds have changed" message , but 8/10 times the bets go through fine , if you are over the books liability on the horse the website states what the allowed maximum is automatically before putting the bet through.

I'm not sure about the VC connection, I have played at VC clones before and you can tell its his site, just with a slightly different look , but Bet Bruce (imo) is nothing like VC and the odds are always different as well, so just cant see it.

Champi
    Champi's Avatar Become A Pro!

Well finally is it possible internet betting here or only telephone betting?

bigboydan

Thanks for the info Mr.Jamie

Bruce Betting Poker is a part of the Tribeca Tables network, which is the VC connection.

Mr.Champi, Yes net wagering is currently being offered at BruceBetting currently. In fact I believe they have a nice promo going on right now, that is if it hasn't ended yet.