Login Search

BetUS down?

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by gambleballs View Post
Jesus man, Great info....

"BetUs None D+ www.betus.com"
I have slowly been taking my money out of betus and moving it to betjm, betus has a nasty habit of canceling you if you try to withdrawl to fast but i am still placing wagers there, no sense in not having the money work for you.

What info would you like. Bet US has scammed hundreds if not thousands of players over the years. Just becasue a few years have gone by doesnt mean they are ok now. Its in their blood dude. Just like Royal Sports. Why reward shops like them when solid books who have never even once stolen money from winners are out there? Would you feel safe if you won 45 grand there? Of course not. Why invite the stress into your life? You can get nice bonuses elsewhere and not worry about getting scammed by a known scam operation. trust me. It happened to me my friend. They are a D+. My bad. Thats not a good grade man.

And it doesnt bother you that by sending them money you keep them in business and in turn naive and new players blindly send there money their and get scammed? Do you not care about the future of this industry? I know you enjoy gambling offshore and if we keep these scumbags joints in play it looks bad for the industry and good for the politicians trying to shut it down. Nothing good comes from sending your money to known scam shops and known hoodlums. Do you realize how silly it is to say you know its a risk but I like the lines? If you arent going to get paid anyways what difference does it make? Why do you think Bet US and the other scam shops offer huge 50 % bonuses? Because they arent sending it back to you anyways right? Think about the big picture and the future for us all . Thats all I ask.