geebert74
    geebert74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 127

Bet Jamaica Live Support

Seems to me like they are never around to answer any questions... always bumps me to send them a question and they will get back to me.

Anyone else have this problem?

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

This has been a complaint for a long time now.

mighty maron
    USA Bra over 2.5
    mighty maron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 85

Its odd. The Greek I get snap responses from email...really fast. BetJam I could not get the time of day from and that was inquiries about deposits.

Trucker George
    Trucker George's Avatar Become A Pro!

BJ have historically had a good reputation for customer service. I personally have had good experiences with them, but I must admit it has been over a year since I've interacted with their CS.

I assume you are talking about Live Support via chat. Do they have hours of the day their chat is operational? A lot of these places don't answer chat 24/7. How about email? Phone?

THEGREAT30
    A man in need is a man exposed
    THEGREAT30's Avatar Become A Pro!

I usually have really good experiences with them and been using them for over 5 years

FattyMcFatso
    FattyMcFatso's Avatar Become A Pro!

You're better off calling them instead of online chat. The delay after asking a question and waiting for an answer is ridiculous. But I still love 'em anyway

Chopsticks
    Chopsticks's Avatar Become A Pro!

I was on there a week or so ago and it was the same as it has always been. No point in even having it. E-mail response time is almost quicker than live chat time.

secretstash
    secretstash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 45

live chat is way downhill at betjm anymore.. they arent nearly as responsive as betphoenix or their sister books imo

-stash

the_situation
    the_situation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6309

the last time i live chatted with betjam they were helpful...but they took awhile to respond

geebert74
    geebert74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 127

Quote Originally Posted by the_situation View Post
    the last time i live chatted with betjam they were helpful...but they took awhile to respond
    I am not shit talking the service i get, its just the time it takes to get in touch with someone via live chat. I dont like to call when the wife is around... if i start talking money with them over the phone she would want a piece of it... and i can't have that right now.

70kgman
    70kgman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1895

The few times I have emailed Betjam, they wrote back in 5-10 minutes.