OnlyMayo
    OnlyMayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 44

BetTLS.com...

Anyone have info on them? Found this site from a response in one of my other posts and they have a good site but no info on them otherwise...

minet123
    Is JJ a Higher Power ?
    minet123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3753

I just saw them today in the same thread you had started

maxvalue1
    maxvalue1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

same here

Frogger
    Frogger's Avatar Become A Pro!

someone said no US players, which is fine with me, but I just want to know if they pay and if they will cut you after a few plays.

Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20525

Quote Originally Posted by Frogger View Post
    someone said no US players, which is fine with me, but I just want to know if they pay and if they will cut you after a few plays.
    if you're not from the US and can use Pinnacle, why on earth would this outfit interest you at all?

RonPaul2008
    Update your status
    RonPaul2008's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 243569

Quote Originally Posted by Hareeba! View Post
    if you're not from the US and can use Pinnacle, why on earth would this outfit interest you at all?
    Good question

Dank_Fire
    Dank_Fire's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5453

Obv that these guys cant offer Pinny #'s while accepting US players

OnlyMayo

I've tried E-Mail with no response. Also, there is no phone number or live chat available on the site. Oh well...

OnlyMayo

From the Players Agreement.

"Participation in BetTLS.com's wagering system is open only to those individuals who are 18 years of age or older, and are not residents of United States. Only one account is allowed per household or shared computer."

So, as stated above there should be no reason to join this book because if you are eligible then you are able to join Pinnacle...

Oh Well...

Chopsticks
    Chopsticks's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Hareeba! View Post
    There are reasons for non-US people to use bettls or Parlaymakers (or any other clone site)...

• If you want to buy/sell more points. They have a wider coverage than pinnacle (and most other books!) on lots of matches. Not at low juice odds though...(TLS only)
    • If you want to have a small wagering reserve with pinnacle lines that you can withdraw without using your free monthly payout from pinnacle (it is annoying to waste it on a $500 withdrawal at the beginning of the month). I don't know if TLS offers free payouts. Parlaymakers does to Moneybookers.
    • If you live in France or any other territory that pinnacle don't take clients from.
    • If you have actually been banned from Pinnacle, or had your deposit methods restricted to transfers only (a guy on here had this happen to him after a deposit error..)
    • If you are actually limited or had parlay/teaser permissions restricted (some guys claim to had this happen to them, I think they threatened our beloved Justin7 with this??).....
    • If you want to operate an account with pinnacle lines in multiple currencies. You can only have one pinnacle account per person and you can only change currency once (that's what they say anyway)..
    • If you want to take a shot at the outrageous lines pinnacle sometimes put up and hope that TLS don't notice/monitor for that kind of thing and void the bet like Pinnacle will do.
    • TLS seems to offer promotions (none posted though??). Parlaymakers offers the occational small wager bonus and that is nice.
    • If you want to use GP (only applicable to Parlaymakers I think...?)
    • If you want to use the exchange feature (only applicable to Parlaymakers).
    • If you want a more reliable site than the pinnacle site.......... Pinnacle crumbles every day.
    • If you want to lump $$'s on early odds without moving the line (early tennis odds, 1st half/qtrs, more niche sports etc). If you place your wager first with PM, then tls, then Pinnacle, you could get much more $$s on at the odds you want.

And probably other things too... So there are real reasons why you should consider having an account with a clone site. Of course I appreciate that this would only be useful for a VERY niche group of people... But there are reasons. The downside is obviously that the safety of your funds that we enjoy with Pinnacle can not be cloned like their lines.

I personally carry a small stash of money at Parlaymakers and use them as a small cash reserve, so I can play around a bit and then withdraw whenever I need (-they pay instantly-) for free - I don't have to waste my one free payout if I need to free up some cash (If I just kept it in Mbookers I would just waste it elsewhere)... I was also planning on changing my currency with Pinnacle, but I don't really use pinnacle much now days so mostly I use the PM acct because I want to support Max and his project of spreading low juice wagering to americans.

gangeriver
    The Best Closer!
    gangeriver's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Selling points is possitive effect. Majoritiy of books don't offer it. Also it has nice 10 centlines. There are two problems. firstly, there isn not any money transfer method however a book staff replied my e-mail two months ago We will be adding ** in the near future.Please check back in a couple of weeks. unfortunately still there is not.
    Secondly, there is a paradox. They don't take clients from USA. Well, I'm from europa but they don't offer europan basketball leagues.There are only nba and ncaab as basketball leagues.
    I saw some threads on Covers.com forum and here but nobody use it.Everybody ask each other
    -what kind of book? - is it legit? ...etc...Also I have never seen an Europan forum having a thread about bettls. Nobody know it in europa.who use this book ? Kiwis?
    Last edited by gangeriver; 12-30-10 at 09:56 AM.