dstover13
    dstover13's Avatar Become A Pro!

5Dimes to the Rescue!!

Well, I must say that 5dimes has really really impressed me. After talking to Tony himself he has cleared everything up with my issue.

I have learned a lot in the proccess with regards to the law regarding the act passed in 2006. It is not 5Dimes who prolongs payment to any of it's customers. I learned that it was my bank and any other bank policies that are a cause of these bottlenecks between the book and their players.

5Dimes is actually working night and day to come up with innovative ways to pay their clients in this unfortunate environment they have been dealt.

I expressed this issue with Tony. To my surprise Tony was very in tuned with my situation and is sending me payment immediately.

All I can say is I am really thankful for for their response and concern for their client,one at a time.

I have complete confidence that 5Dimes has their best interest in every player they have.

robmpink
    Update your status
    robmpink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

did you wear kneepads?

soxwin1917
    soxwin1917's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1922

Did Tony threaten you or something? That was a very weird post.

Grandmaster B
    Retired
    Grandmaster B's Avatar Become A Pro!

kid got strong armed....basically he wasent getting paid a dime UNLESS he made this post

QuantumLeap
    Let's go, Brandon!
    QuantumLeap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8218

Quote Originally Posted by dstover13 View Post
    Well, I must say that 5dimes has really really impressed me. After talking to Tony himself he has cleared everything up with my issue.

I have learned a lot in the proccess with regards to the law regarding the act passed in 2006. It is not 5Dimes who prolongs payment to any of it's customers. I learned that it was my bank and any other bank policies that are a cause of these bottlenecks between the book and their players.

5Dimes is actually working night and day to come up with innovative ways to pay their clients in this unfortunate environment they have been dealt.

I expressed this issue with Tony. To my surprise Tony was very in tuned with my situation and is sending me payment immediately.

All I can say is I am really thankful for for their response and concern for their client,one at a time.

I have complete confidence that 5Dimes has their best interest in every player they have.
    If he sent your payment immediately after talking to him he could have sent it when you first asked for it. Face it, Tony is stalling payments, not the processor, since it was up to Tony to make the payment immediately after talking to you, not when you first asked for it.