PharaohUB
    PharaohUB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11494

Gold - Pay Customer Service Down

That's not comforting on a Friday night. I want them to process my ** before the knicks game starts.

In related news... Parlaymakers customer service is down too. How long until they will admit they are affiliated somehow. I wouldn't care. The only thing that worries me is that they deny it.

PharaohUB

sent them an e-mail and they told me they would process in the morning. ridiculous. I sent them the info at 4:30 PM and they told me they need it by 6PM. They will still take the $10 feee i'm sure. What a joke. I'm going to go back to dealing directly with the books. Bgameday would have this in my acct in 20 min if i sent it at 10pm at night.

xstud
    xstud's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

GP had the potential to be something special but they neglect customers and sometimes even when you contact customer service right when they open the delay is just pathetic. Parlaymakers and GP use the same type of customer service software on livechat which from all I have seen only those two sites use so yeah I tend to agree that they have to be affiliated.

GP needs to be more user-friendly. They need to take a page from ***. Unfortunately though I think many of us who were around in the neteller days just want something similar which will never happen unfortunately.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9221

I've been waiting 2 weeks for a deposit to go through via the independant exchanger they suggest for my region on the deposit page.

All CS has said is they will remind them I am waiting.

Will be the last time I use them.

PharaohUB

I sent them a message and said that they should change their processing hours or put up some kind of message when they decide to close shop early. I think what happens is some days they send their employees home early if they don't think anymore deposits are coming in. I have had them straight up lie to me. I sent in a deposit later in the day, and they told me they "tried to pick it up and the receiver was wrong". I cross checked and there was nothing wrong with the name. And they picked it up fine the next day. They also appear to no longer have a live chat. Their withdraws are so fast which I guess is all that matters. Overnight bank wires, etc. I just wish their customer service was better. It can't be that hard to give that extra touch. maybe it's a cultural thing i dont know.

bookie
    bookie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1036

Quote Originally Posted by xstud View Post
    Parlaymakers and GP use the same type of customer service software on livechat which from all I have seen only those two sites use so yeah I tend to agree that they have to be affiliated.
    The fact that a bet I made on a 12:00 PM game isn't graded at 9:00 PM may also be related. Maybe they're having their Christmas party.