hhsilver
    hhsilver's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29946

RebateWager - Free Plays - Moneyline

I wanted to make a moneyline play using some of my Blackie contest free play money.

When I log in , a message appears giving the rules for contest free play money. It includes this: .....

"moneylines no greater or less than +/-200..."

Yet, when I try to make a moneyline play (under +200), I don't get the free play box to check.

I tried last week and again yesterday. I wonder if this will be fixed.

Mudcat
    Mudcat's Avatar Become A Pro!

A quick check through my records shows I have used RW freeplays on MLB and NHL moneylines.

hhsilver

Quote Originally Posted by Mudcat View Post
    A quick check through my records shows I have used RW freeplays on MLB and NHL moneylines.
    I just tried NHL , without confirming, and saw that it works ok for that. I was told any major sport would be ok, but maybe it's just baseball and hockey for moneylines. If they limit you to +/-200, I don't see why they don't include fb and hoops.

Sundered
    Sundered's Avatar Become A Pro!

I just tried NFL games with the spread or ML and no luck either

dikefale
    dikefale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by hhsilver View Post
    I wanted to make a moneyline play using some of my Blackie contest free play money.

When I log in , a message appears giving the rules for contest free play money. It includes this: .....

"moneylines no greater or less than +/-200..."

Yet, when I try to make a moneyline play (under +200), I don't get the free play box to check.

I tried last week and again yesterday. I wonder if this will be fixed.
    You should contact customer service chat and they can place bet for you. Once they did same thing for me.

hhsilver

Quote Originally Posted by dikefale View Post
    You should contact customer service chat and they can place bet for you. Once they did same thing for me.
    yes - I talked to them and was told that. But , for the small plays I want to make with the Blackie money, it just seems like too much trouble to go into chat to do it. I was told they were working on a software change to allow FB and nba.

Now it's a month later and things are still the same.

Glad this old thread came back up for this (no) progress report.

geebert74
    geebert74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 127

just give em a call and they will do it for you... not a problem with them...

Mudcat
    Mudcat's Avatar Become A Pro!

They should either fix up their software or, if they really don't want those specific moneyline bets, just change the wording of their rules.