vanman
    vanman's Avatar Become A Pro!

intertops

Does anyone know of any complaints against this book.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Intertops (SBR rated B+) currently has no outstanding complaints or any processing issues at this time. Plus the fact that they have been around for 25 years (online since 96), so you know your funds will be very secure.

They also seem to offer a very nice selection of payment solutions for it's U.S. customers (see below for the excluded U.S. states) which including **** & **********. Not to mention one free wire withdraw every calender month (check with your bank about incoming fees).

*Please note: Here is a list of the following states that they do not accept poker players from: Illinois, Indiana, Louisiana, Michigan, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, Oregon, South Dakota, Washington, Wisconsin.

Please keep in mind they Intertops is a recreational book, so they may cut your limits if you start showing any signs of promise. The only other thing I'd like to add on a personal note is that I think there software is just brutal to navigate.

vanman
    vanman's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dan

moonbeam
    moonbeam's Avatar Become A Pro!

I have a complaint:

They cancelled a bet due to "typing mistake" which I have won.

Another bet do to "typing mistake" which I lose, they donīt cancelled.

Intertops is not the best book to be with

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Good Books, didn't win much from them, like less than 3k, and my limits are already cut. Probably due to the lack of games available. NbA Max straight wager for me is only $550 now, basically chopped in half from the previous $1100 earlier in the season.

moonbeam
    moonbeam's Avatar Become A Pro!

Intertops is also known for send you "get a very high bonus if you deposit now" via regular post and then (after you deposit) negative it saying you donīt get a bonus and donīt get back the amount you deposit.

Intertops is a very poor book... I would say itīs a shit book cheating people

Achester
    Achester's Avatar Become A Pro!

Anyone ever feel like the poker hands at Intertops are rigged? I have only played there a few times but I get a very strong feeling like the cards that come are setup to entice a big bet and then you find the other guy had that one card that beat you. If this only happened a few times I wouldn't say anything, but I have deposited money three times and every time I feel like the big hands are some how setup against me. Anyone else sense this?