MiamiBoy86
    MiamiBoy86's Avatar Become A Pro!

5 dimes removed Prima Pin for deposit, why?

The subject says it all....anyone know why 5 Dimes removed Prima Pin from ways to deposit???? Now it's basically impossible to get money there directly (have to deposit into bet jamaica, then roll it over, then ask to transfer

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

They stopped accepting that Payment method roughly 3 to 5 days ago according to there live chat Johnny. He went on to say it was a management decision.

Here is the transcript of that conversation sir:
    Chat InformationPlease wait for a site operator to respond.

Chat InformationYou are now chatting with 'Johnny'

Johnny
    : Hello. How may I assist you today?

guest: Hi, I was thinking about signing up with your business today, but a friend of mine told you that you no longer are accepting Prima Pin as a deposit method. Is that true?
    Johnny: That is correct sir, we no longer process PrimaPin deposits.

Johnny: We do accept **, ** and Echecks.

guest: when did you stop accepting it and why?

Johnny: It was last accepted a few days ago, I believe 3 to 5 days ago, and it was a management's decision sir.

Johnny: You are welcome to open an account and use any of the other funding methods.

guest: Let me think about it for a day or so Johnny.

guest: Thank you for your time for answering my questions. Have a good night, Cya.

Johnny: You're welcome

Johnny: Have a great day and we hope to hear from you soon!
    FWIW: They answered my live chat request within 10 seconds and gave me the answers I was inquiring about in less than one minute.

sergfro
    sergfro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

max echeck deposit is $300 at 5dimes...weak

AgainstAllOdds
    From the Villas to world #1
    AgainstAllOdds's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dan, do they cover fees for ** or **?

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110
    Bill Dozer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21705

Miami,

We will ask mgt. if there is any chance of a return or replacement and find out if we can disclose what lead to this.

Keith Richard
    alive and well
    Keith Richard's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4754

They aren't allowing purchases or taking new customers at this time when I tried yesterday. Speaking of Primapin here.

ShamsWoof10
    ShamsWoof10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

PrimaPin has been taken down before at "TONY'S" and BJam. and coincidentally at the same time that PrimaPin was down.... It's my assumption that once PrimaPin is up again "TONY'S" will add it again as they did before...

MiamiBoy86
    MiamiBoy86's Avatar Become A Pro!

great, thanks for the updates....probably will end up transferring balance of my BetJam account to them (just gotta win tonite on the lakers first!!!)

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110
    Bill Dozer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21705

Quote Originally Posted by ShamsWoof10 View Post
    PrimaPin has been taken down before at "TONY'S" and BJam. and coincidentally at the same time that PrimaPin was down.... It's my assumption that once PrimaPin is up again "TONY'S" will add it again as they did before...

Right. Prima is having some processing issues of their own. If things work out they could be offered again next week.