odysseus
    odysseus's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by dark star View Post
    I requested a pay out on Monday.The money left my account on Wednesday & I am waiting for the pay out.

FWIW the girl in pay outs (Carla)was very good.She did say that the pay out would be either very quick or slightly delayed(due to the holiday-which didn't make sense to me).I will keep you guys posted.I do like playing at this book.
    wasn't there someone in the finance section called carla at bet911 ????

dark star
    dark star's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5551

Quote Originally Posted by odysseus View Post
    wasn't there someone in the finance section called carla at bet911 ????
    I hope not still waiting for the pay out-its been a week now.

RichardGeorge
    RichardGeorge's Avatar Become A Pro!

Carla Gonzalez is in charge of payouts at BetHorizon and is one of the best people I've ever worked with in all of the offshore books. I think shes been with bethorizon for 10+ years.... you might just be better dealing directly with her sometimes... carla@bethorizon.com was her email address and she always answered my emails and problems with no issues at all. She's from the US so she's just very easy to deal with.

All in all, Bet Horizon paid me close to 25,000. There manager (Steve I think?) told me they had some issues because they had to pay out more then 150,000 between me and all the Euro sharps that Carl brought in. I think that showed that financially they were definitely all set. They were able to pay me out 2K a week for about 3 months straight and I never had to wait more then 5 business days.

People laughed at me at the time and i don't play there anymore just cause I don't really need them, but I definitely had an A-book experience with them.... I have an endless amount of respect for this book.

First 12