Mikjen
    Mikjen's Avatar Become A Pro!

Testing jetbull

Hey

First of all I have not been posting in here before, but have been around for a while reading a lot of useful information. Admins should be able to verify (by IP), that I´m not related to Jetbull...

About a week ago jetbull came to my attention and later I decided to open an account with them. It was tempting to see if the €150 bonus (in my case) was reachable.

I made a little research on them in here and on others sites, and found several very bad stories about them, which seemed to relate to the former management/ownership. Also some promising post was found, but no (to me) useful information has been posted since the management change. Therefore I´m posting my experience with them, as I go along clearing the bonus and further if everything goes well.

I hope by writing this, I will both keep jetbull on their toes and fill in the information gap that I missed...

/Mikjen

jimbo747
    jimbo747's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

I'm about to do these this week too.
    MSE/TGT report swift payouts, and helpful CS so I've no worries about going in here. You can also withdraw without forfeiting bonus too, a la titanbet if you think your balance is getting too high.

Edit - from what I've read, the horses offer best odds but limits very low.

Mikjen

I created the account on the 22/10-10, and deposited €300. As of right now I´m waiting for a €600 withdrawal but haven´t yet reach the turnover requirements of €1500, but getting there :P
    I will let everyone know when I get the withdrawal, and both according to chat support and sbr forum, Jetbull is paying MB withdrawals with 24h.

waiting...

Mikjen

Btw was told by CS that their withdrawal process for MB is partly automatic. I guess that means that it is automatic after the first approval..

Mikjen

After contacting CS, I got my withdrawal of €600 this morning. Finishing my bonus wagering today aswell.. wee :P

King_Suckerman
    King_Suckerman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12903

They've been OK for me. Good bonuses - sign up and a couple of reloads and quick withdrawls. But their odds are crap!

Mikjen

Quote Originally Posted by King_Suckerman View Post
    They've been OK for me. Good bonuses - sign up and a couple of reloads and quick withdrawls. But their odds are crap!
    Yeah their odds are somewhat bad. Their AH odds are better on the other hand.

Which reload bonuses have you gotten?

Mikjen

just finished the rollover requirements and are withdrawing my funds. Main reason for not continuing here right now, is that the juice is too low for me. A good experience with CS has not been enough for me to counter this.
    Last edited by Mikjen; 10-26-10 at 12:02 PM.

Mikjen

Just got paid the last withdrawal of low 4 figures eur. Took them a bit longer then the €600, but still under 24h, which is good for this kind of bookmaker.

My experience has been mainly positive, and therefore should only be seen as what it is: The experience from ONE person.

Border Gadgie
    Border Gadgie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2092

Also been paid over £700 very quickly last week by Jetbull, gave a free fiver for the site not allowing a bet to be processed due to their technical problem, CS experience has been very good so far, much improved.