xtooshortx
    xtooshortx's Avatar Become A Pro!

SIA SportsInteraction Multiple Account Rule

"Only one Sports Interaction account per household or computer environment is permitted. A ‘household’ includes the same [geographic address, mailing address, email address or credit card number]. A shared computer environment is one where multiple computers are used on the same network (such as a library, workplace or wireless network). "

This rule seems like an excuse to take people's money. Is this rule enforced if there is no fraudulent activity between the accounts? My roomate has an account with SIA; so according to this rule, I can't open an account. If I do, I always risk the chance of them taking my money. Does anyone have experience with this rule that doesn't involve any suspicious activity between accounts? Does anyone share a "computer enviorment" with other SIA users?

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

First off, Welcome to the SBR forum sir

Yes, SportsInteraction does enforce that rule when it greatly benefits them. My advice would be not to have 2 accounts there under the same IP address.

xtooshortx
    xtooshortx's Avatar Become A Pro!

thanks bigboydan.

A customer service rep just told me that as long as both accounts can provide documentation, it was alright. Interestingly, she also said they welcome spouses and siblings to have multiple accounts from the same "computer enviornment". I would really like to hear any experiences people have with this.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I wouldn't take the word of a mid-level customer service rep sir, because in these types of cases books will use that type of rule when it benefits them greatly. I mean bonus whores/scalpers have tried this before and have had their funds confiscated.

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

Quote Originally Posted by xtooshortx View Post
    thanks bigboydan.

A customer service rep just told me that as long as both accounts can provide documentation, it was alright. Interestingly, she also said they welcome spouses and siblings to have multiple accounts from the same "computer enviornment". I would really like to hear any experiences people have with this.

i just saw too short in a small club in my town. He has been playing here about 3 times a year for the last 4 years. Great show! Biiiiiiaaaaaatttttccccchhhhh

Stumpage
    Update your status
    Stumpage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13676

Quote Originally Posted by bigboydan View Post
    I wouldn't take the word of a mid-level customer service rep sir, because in these types of cases books will use that type of rule when it benefits them greatly.
    Tooshort, words alone can not emphasize enough how important the above advice is from Dan.....