einyx
    einyx's Avatar Become A Pro!

Beted Lowering Betting Limits

I've won about 7-8 weekends in a row betting on college football and NFL and just last night they lowered my betting limits to $200 from $2200.. guess I can't lose my money now but I was looking forward to making a lot more money

xyz
    xyz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3251

If you keep winning, they will lower your limits to $1. Several of us on the forum had experienced this on BetEd.

TobiasFunke
    Never Nude
    TobiasFunke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 46

Im just curious, what is so appealing about Beted?

HeeeHAWWWW
    HeeeHAWWWW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

Amazed it took them that long

AimingHigh
    AimingHigh's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by TobiasFunke View Post
    Im just curious, what is so appealing about Beted?
    Their lines. Their decent cash bonuses. Plus they also actually pay out promptly to e-wallets, though if I recall correctly, they do charge for that.

Border Gadgie
    Border Gadgie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2092

Steer clear of them, quick to limit to nothing if you have the cheek to win some bets and make a withdrawal
    (which you also get charged for), seemed to be ok at first but quickly became clear they are a joke of a book, no way to run any business.

einyx
    einyx's Avatar Become A Pro!

It doesn't make any sense for them to reduce my bet size after I've won a lot of money...because once they reduce my bet size to that low there is NO way they are seeing any of that money back. It's just bad business in my opinion and they must not have any winners on that shit site for them to limit my wager size after 5-6 weekends of winning. Problem is I can't even move all my money out of the account fast because of the $3000 withdrawal limit policy so eventually I'll be able to get it out.