forsberg21
    forsberg21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2601

Any European players using Betboo?

What are your experiences with this book? Do they pay fast?

chachi
    Lazy Git
    chachi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Not taken a payout from them as of yet so cannot comment on that.

In 3 months with them, the most I've been allowed to wager was about €110 on either a UEFA Champions League or Europa League match ... generally offered/refuse €10 or less stake on other soccer matches. They have amazingly small limits on line risk at account level and you can only wager once on a line even if they halve the odds or if the odds sit unchanged for a week.

While allowing you to open an account and designate EUR as the currency, since all of their moneybookers gets done in USD you get clipped by moneybookers every deposit and (in theory) withdrawal on the hidden imbedded USD/EUR currency transaction so be prepared to lose €2 for every €100 deposited and vice-versa.

I recently I had a wager "cancelled" by them ...

2 days before an event I was emailed telling me the odds were in error, well within their rights, etc etc and stake was refunded. Logged in, checked account, and verified it was indeed voided and balance showing refunded stake

After the event, I log into my account to check odds and consider wagering again to notice the balance is wrong. Upon checking I see that they regraded the bet as a loss and removed the stake refund.

Upon contacting CS in livechat and email about it, was told the cancellation was in error and they reinstated the bet without bothering to contact/inform me and sorry but tough **** it lost so stake is lost.

Based upon their joke limits and recent "un-cancel" they did to me, I would not recommend them to anyone.
    Last edited by chachi; 10-10-10 at 03:13 AM.

leon
    leon's Avatar Become A Pro!

I use them,but i lost all the money,so i did n t made any withdrawl

Ruifgalmeida
    Ruifgalmeida's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

they are safe, odds crappy

Border Gadgie
    Border Gadgie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2092

Seem to get poker offers from them all the time now, even though it is ages since I bet with them, the odds are not very good and there are much better books to consider before this lot.

mminkovski
    mminkovski's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17561

stay away, not worth the hassle.
    odds are low, limits are applied quickly and payout is a pain in the a** if you've hit them hard with some steam plays

forsberg21
    forsberg21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2601

Thanks for the replies boys, especially chachi... I'll be staying away from this book

chachi
    Lazy Git
    chachi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

To update my remarks -

Just did a withdrawal of balance.

Received within 12hrs as 'native EUR' apparently as was free of any fees or deduction, so perhaps that aspect has now changed.

Ruifgalmeida
    Ruifgalmeida's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Quote Originally Posted by forsberg21 View Post
    Thanks for the replies boys, especially chachi... I'll be staying away from this book
    But you dont have to worry there odds are crappy, but their is bonus as value.

Mugwoofin
    Mugwoofin's Avatar Become A Pro!

I have wagering requirements of £450 and the most they will let me bet is £3.21 it.s so frustrating some times the bet limit is £1.91 it's a joke.
    The biggest joke is that they have been voted best latin american bookie ??? who by ? Gamble aware ?
    The chat service is ok if you want to talk about anything BUT your account.

Mugwoofin
    Mugwoofin's Avatar Become A Pro!

I have wagering requirements of £450 and the most they will let me bet is £3.21 it.s so frustrating some times the bet limit is £1.91 it's a joke.
    The biggest joke is that they have been voted best latin american bookie ??? who by ? Gamble aware ?
    The chat service is ok if you want to talk about anything BUT your account.

vanman
    vanman's Avatar Become A Pro!

Odds are crap,but payouts are fast and with no problem.

vercer
    vercer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3291

limited me after 5 bets