BigShrek
    BigShrek's Avatar Become A Pro!

Willhill confiscated my deposit and bonus, without giving any real reasons

Hi,
    I signed up to William Hill abt. 6 weeks ago, when they offered a 100 GBP free bet promotion.
    I have made my first deposit, have made my first bet than closed my account. When willhill opened my account again, the bonus have been cancelled.

I contacted WH, and got this answer:
    "Please note that as clearly stated in the terms and conditions the free bet bonus is available only
    once per end user. The identity of an end user will be determined on the basis of all or any
    combination of the following: name, mailing address, e-mail address, IP address, credit/charge
    card number, computer, and any other forms of identification which may be required. Where
    multiple participation is permitted, William Hill and/or its authorised agent reserve the right to
    limit the number of free bets that may be given to any one participant.

In line with these rules the bonus on your account was initially credited but then suspended on
    the account after the security department had carried the checks on the account and identified
    that you failed to meet the terms and conditions required to receive the bonus."

I understand and respected these rules, and doesn't have any connection with any other users at
    WH. I wrote them this, but they are not willing to give my any further details on this matter.

I didn't cheat, just wanted to open an account, take part in an offered promotion, and that's all....they confiscated my money without any real reason, and this is unacceptable for a bookmaker...

Please help to investigate this matter!

I am willing to send any required documents and proofs to prove my identity, and to prove that I
    am not connected in any way to any other WH user.

DukeJohn
    DukeJohn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Quote Originally Posted by BigShrek View Post
    Hi,
    I signed up to William Hill abt. 6 weeks ago, when they offered a 100 GBP free bet promotion.
    I have made my first deposit, have made my first bet than closed my account. When willhill opened my account again, the bonus have been cancelled.

I contacted WH, and got this answer:
    "Please note that as clearly stated in the terms and conditions the free bet bonus is available only
    once per end user. The identity of an end user will be determined on the basis of all or any
    combination of the following: name, mailing address, e-mail address, IP address, credit/charge
    card number, computer, and any other forms of identification which may be required. Where
    multiple participation is permitted, William Hill and/or its authorised agent reserve the right to
    limit the number of free bets that may be given to any one participant.

In line with these rules the bonus on your account was initially credited but then suspended on
    the account after the security department had carried the checks on the account and identified
    that you failed to meet the terms and conditions required to receive the bonus."

I understand and respected these rules, and doesn't have any connection with any other users at
    WH. I wrote them this, but they are not willing to give my any further details on this matter.

I didn't cheat, just wanted to open an account, take part in an offered promotion, and that's all....they confiscated my money without any real reason, and this is unacceptable for a bookmaker...

Please help to investigate this matter!

I am willing to send any required documents and proofs to prove my identity, and to prove that I
    am not connected in any way to any other WH user.
    I would suggest filling out the SBR complaint form.

BigShrek
    BigShrek's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by DukeJohn View Post
    I would suggest filling out the SBR complaint form.

Thank you, I did it.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Will Hill and all the other Euro books for that matter have very aggressive security measures in place to prevent these types of things from happening. I hope your particular situation is just an overreaction on there part, and we can help assist you with it sir.