bobbyk1133
    bobbyk1133's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3877

A thumbs up to Bodog

I have not used Bodog long, but today they proved to me they are fair with their customers. I had placed a couple of wagers on the player prop "how many times will FOX show Kevin Kolb on the sideline: over/under 3.5" for week 4. It was determined that they only showed him once, but I took the over.

It was clear they showed him at least 4 times directly and 6 times depending on your interpretation of the prop. I had emailed the screen shots of this to dispute the outcome and they agreed with me and credited my account. I'm not sure what the reason was for the discrepancy, but it's nice to know they will accommodate their customers fairly.

rem sleep
    rem sleep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18837

If they were fair than you wouldnt of had to email them the screen shots....
    Points Awarded:

Harmy G gave rem sleep 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

topgame85
    topgame85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3082

one of the most obscure props I have ever heard of congrats

oiler
    oiler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2500

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyk1133 View Post
    I have not used Bodog long, but today they proved to me they are fair with their customers. I had placed a couple of wagers on the player prop "how many times will FOX show Kevin Kolb on the sideline: over/under 3.5" for week 4. It was determined that they only showed him once, but I took the over.

It was clear they showed him at least 4 times directly and 6 times depending on your interpretation of the prop. I had emailed the screen shots of this to dispute the outcome and they agreed with me and credited my account. I'm not sure what the reason was for the discrepancy, but it's nice to know they will accommodate their customers fairly.
    dont get use to it cause they dont do much for there players and if they were as good as u say.u shouldnt have to showthem those screen shots.they do whatever they can to get away with it cause most people dont pay attention

bobbyk1133
    bobbyk1133's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3877

Quote Originally Posted by oiler View Post
    dont get use to it cause they dont do much for there players and if they were as good as u say.u shouldnt have to showthem those screen shots.they do whatever they can to get away with it cause most people dont pay attention
    They gave me some bonus $$ on top of it for the hassle. I've seen a lot of slack for Bodog so I thought I'd offer up something positive for a change.