poru
    poru's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sportbet.com balance problem?

I logged into my Sportbet account just recently (after several months of no activity) and found my account balance to be $0.

Last I checked, my balance was low-4-figures.

Has anyone else had or heard of this problem? I read that Sportbet was bought by 5Dimes so maybe the transfer of accounts caused this.

poru

Read this thread and thought maybe they moved my balance to my 5D account, but that was not the case.

Anyone have any idea what the problem might be? Sportbet support is not responding to my emails.

poru

How can I make a complaint? When I try to send a PM to JoshW, I get the error message, "you do not have permission to access this page."

Sportbet has responded and not given any explanation to what happened to my balance. I'm a bit afraid that they're just going to ignore me and run off with my money.

FWIW, my balance was $2497.41 and I have kept detailed records of all my deposits and bets made, won and lost.

trixtrix
    trixtrix's Avatar Become A Pro!

why don't you get on 5dimes live support and ask?

i hear tony is especially helpful, but he only likes it when you yell profanities at them

poru

Quote Originally Posted by trixtrix View Post
    why don't you get on 5dimes live support and ask?

i hear tony is especially helpful, but he only likes it when you yell profanities at them
    Thanks for that suggestion. That's exactly what I did, and I was able to get this issue resolved with live support.

According to a manager, when they "did the system conversion, some numbers didn't not get carried over."

trixtrix
    trixtrix's Avatar Become A Pro!

tell tony i said hi and to restore my limits, and i'll create a statue in his honour