Jarbo11
    Jarbo11's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by mtneer1212 View Post
    I've been stiffed by bookies a couple of times........ it goes both ways
    That's because you were playing with a local knucklehead running a retarded credit shop. Obviously that wannabe bookie had couple of customers that lost a huge amount of money and stiffed him, so he couldn't pay up the winners and had to stiff you guys and disappear from this business forever.

Credit shop sucks. Post up shop is the way to go.

pokernut9999
    pokernut9999's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Jarbo11 View Post
    If that bookie has few of his players that stiffed him, then he has to stiff his winners and disappear from this business forever. I've seen PLENTY of these wannabes disappearing one by one because they're idiots offering a retarded and unreliable credit line to their players.

Real bookies are post ups only. Screw the credit shop wannabe kids trying to be a bookie.

When I say real bookies I am talking about guys in their late 40's and up that have booked for years.

Not these kids that try to book.

Jarbo11

Quote Originally Posted by pokernut9999 View Post
    When I say real bookies I am talking about guys in their late 40's and up that have booked for years.

Not these kids that try to book.

It don't matter what age they are or how many years they've been doing this. If they were operating a retarded credit shop, then they're not reliable. At ANY given time, they can have couple of customers that lost a huge amount and decide to stiff them. Therefore, the bookie won't have the money to pay up the big winners and have to stiff the winners and disappear from this business forever.

Post up shop is the way to go. Screw the credit shop knuckleheads.

tommygun
    Hareeba! for Prime Minister
    tommygun's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 638

a credit shop seems like the worst idea ever. how is the bookie supposed to get his money back? send around a couple of henchmen to break your knee caps?

Jarbo11

Quote Originally Posted by tommygun View Post
    a credit shop seems like the worst idea ever. how is the bookie supposed to get his money back? send around a couple of henchmen to break your knee caps?
    Only stiffs likes credit shop because they get to decide when are they going to stiff after they lose an amount they can't pay up.

and credit shop bookies are just a bunch of wannabes playing with fire. They're screwed either way when they have stiffs that lost a huge amount. Sending couple of wannabe gangsters/henchmen is like buying a ticket to jail.

I know this guy that's a waiter at a crappy restaurant now after he got out of jail. He used to be a stupid credit shop bookie. He had one guy that stiffed him and he told that guy he's going to send someone to his house. That stiff called the cops and that bookie is busted.

Credit shop = wannabes
    Post up shop = Big boys doing real business

Jarbo11

My friend that's a post up shop bookie offers 25% deposit bonus for his new customers. And for every customer that deposits $3000 or more, he gives them no juice on the spread odds. As far as i know, a lot of people are using his service, even guys that are in another state. But when he gets someone that still begs for a credit line even though they're getting no juice discounts and 25% deposit bonus, then you know that guy is a stiff. Only stiffs begs for a credit line.

landers781
    landers781's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

My guy runs a credit shop and has for years..never had a problem going both ways. Much older, financially set and have seen big enough figures go both ways to him. Whats the point of using a post up shop if you can ust use offshore? Quicker payout maybe, but if you use greek etc fast payout isnt a problem either.

If every local was post up, they would go out of business so fast due to the competition already offshore. I like having a local available to use the credit for futures, etc that isnt tying up liquid funds.

Jarbo11

Quote Originally Posted by landers781 View Post
    My guy runs a credit shop and has for years..never had a problem going both ways. Much older, financially set and have seen big enough figures go both ways to him. Whats the point of using a post up shop if you can ust use offshore? Quicker payout maybe, but if you use greek etc fast payout isnt a problem either.

If every local was post up, they would go out of business so fast due to the competition already offshore. I like having a local available to use the credit for futures, etc that isnt tying up liquid funds.
    Your guy is stupid then for running a credit shop. I wouldn't be surprised if he get busted one day by law enforcers because that's how risky a credit shop is. It like asking to be arrested. I've seen way too many of these local credit shop knuckleheads getting busted by cops.

And are you kidding me?! Why would post up local go out of business due to the offshore competition?! What are you smoking?! I'm using my friend's service and he's a local post up shop. He offers better deposit bonuses once a month, pay out in cash, unlimited free withdraws, no juice on the spread odds for customers that deposits $3000 or more. These are something offshores will never ever offer. Especially pay out in cash, unlimited free withdraws, and -105 juice and/or no juice on the spread odds.

Offshore rips you off with the -110 or more juice on the whole game spread odds, I can't withdraw more than once a month without being charged $50 processing fee, they send me a paycheck to my house in at least a week or so and I'm sure EVERYONE prefers cash. Can't beat the nice cash cash cash $$$! Screw the paycheck.

Any post up shops is better than a credit shop.

But honestly, I rather go with an offshore post up shop over a local wannabe bookie running a retarded and unreliable credit shop. Credit shops are for stiffs.

Jarbo11

I like having a local available to use the credit for futures, etc that isnt tying up liquid funds.
    Translation of your sentence: you like using a local knucklehead running an unreliable and retarded credit shop so you can stiff at the end of the season if your future bets lose.

Anyone that begs for a credit line and refuse to post up is a STIFF!

Jarbo11

There's a stiff my friend told me about that was begging him for a credit line and that stiff makes the dumbest excuse of not wanting to post up. He kept saying "i'm too lazy to deposit, i'll just pay up when I lose." Nope, don't work that way. Of course we all wonder why he gets to be special and not post up when everyone else has to post up. Stiffs will always be stiffs. Dumb, clueless, and loser.

sportscash
    See ya SBR
    sportscash's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yeah we gota worry about getting stiffed by bookies more i reckon.And if you were a succesful book what would a few grand matter here and there.

sportscash
    See ya SBR

Quote Originally Posted by tommygun View Post
    The legit players will bet more money if they can bet on credit hence lose more then they normally would which would offset the amount that the books get stiffed.

landers781
    landers781's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Yea, there have been credit shops for years, dont understand why things would be changed just because a couple of stiffs. Not everyone is going to stiff the book. Why are you so bitter?

Jarbo11

Quote Originally Posted by sportscash View Post
    The legit players will bet more money if they can bet on credit hence lose more then they normally would which would offset the amount that the books get stiffed.
    There's legit players that bet more money when they post up too. What's your point? You must be a stiff.

Jarbo11

Yeah we gota worry about getting stiffed by bookies more i reckon.And if you were a succesful book what would a few grand matter here and there.
    Only local kids that are wannabe bookies would stiff players because they have other players that stiffed them.

Real players post up and real books are post up shops. Credit shop are unreliable knuckleheads providing wannabe services for knucklehead stiffs.

You must be a stiff because only stiff will say things like "I'm going to stiff you because a few grand here and there won't matter." You're a stiff because you refuse to post up and you're always begging for a credit line.

credit shop = unreliable
    post up shop = most reliable

Jarbo11

Yea, there have been credit shops for years, dont understand why things would be changed just because a couple of stiffs. Not everyone is going to stiff the book. Why are you so bitter?
    There's nothing wrong with preventing the possibility of having some stiff customers, right? Besides, post up shops are proven to be more successful and less stressful than credit shops. I've seen credit shops getting busted and/or running out of business because of stiffs. They go after the stiffs, the stiffs will snitch to law enforcers and those wannabe bookies running a retarded and unreliable credit shop will get busted. These are problems that will NEVER EVER EVER happened with the post up shop big boys.

Credit shop = wannabe bookies run by local kids

Post Up Shop = Big Boys doing big business

Play safe, play smart, play post up!

Hoja Verdes
    Broncos Under 7.5 Wins -105
    Hoja Verdes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 169

Jarbo, you're a piece of work man. Is this all a big joke? What is your problem here, you seem hellbent on convincing everyone of your opinion, but using a 4th grade vocabulary and writing style isn't doin you any favors.

Jarbo11

Quote Originally Posted by Hoja Verdes View Post
    Jarbo, you're a piece of work man. Is this all a big joke? What is your problem here, you seem hellbent on convincing everyone of your opinion, but using a 4th grade vocabulary and writing style isn't doin you any favors.
    Say what, low class runner? =)

sportscash
    See ya SBR

There's legit players that bet more money when they post up too. What's your point? You must be a stiff.
    My point is bookmakers will make the money back other ways and there is plenty of times that they stiff the player.Also if i was a stiff i would be in the stiff list here at SBR

sportscash
    See ya SBR

Only local kids that are wannabe bookies would stiff players because they have other players that stiffed them.

Real players post up and real books are post up shops. Credit shop are unreliable knuckleheads providing wannabe services for knucklehead stiffs.

You must be a stiff because only stiff will say things like "I'm going to stiff you because a few grand here and there won't matter." You're a stiff because you refuse to post up and you're always begging for a credit line.

credit shop = unreliable
    post up shop = most reliable
    The only time i have ever bet on credit is with mexican stalion and thats all paid back go ask him .I dont really care what you do i was just saying what most of us are saying that it goes both ways.End of discussion from my end as i have better things to do.

Jarbo11

My point is bookmakers will make the money back other ways and there is plenty of times that they stiff the player.Also if i was a stiff i would be in the stiff list here at SBR
    Only stiffs will suspect books of stiffing them so they refuse to post up and always begging for a credit line.

Real books don't stiff. only wannabe books that's running a retarded and unreliable credit shop would stiff their customers.

Credit shop = kids that are wannabe bookies that's unreliable

Post up shop = big boys doing reliable and big business

Bet right, bet smart, bet POST UP!

jbrent95
    jbrent95's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1450

Most smart locals try to prevent players from getting in over their head too fast.

sportscash
    See ya SBR

Only stiffs will suspect books of stiffing them so they refuse to post up and always begging for a credit line.

Real books don't stiff. only wannabe books that's running a retarded and unreliable credit shop would stiff their customers.

Credit shop = kids that are wannabe bookies that's unreliable

Post up shop = big boys doing reliable and big business

Bet right, bet smart, bet POST UP!
    Well what exactly is your point if you think you will get stiffed giving a credit line dont phuching do it simple as that .Better still find another forum to chuck a tantrum

stuntin909
    stuntin909's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 200

been stiffed...sucks

darrell74
    darrell74's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19468

I have some questions.
    I run small time pools at my work and among my friends. I tend to get the money up front.

I don't understand, why do bookies allow credit on thousands of dollars? That seems to be a little unreliable.

I've had people stiff me in the past on $10-$50 on a pool and it sucks covering their loss. It adds up and its a mistake I don't want to make again.

But, if theirs thousands involved, don't you want to have the money up front?
    I understand if its a friend thats going to be a few days late, and that always pays. But what about people you don't know that wagers into the thousands.

Personally, I've done everything online or gone to Vegas. I just don't get the bookie thing at all. Answers would be appreciated.

trixtrix
    trixtrix's Avatar Become A Pro!

i would give them a credit account and tell them jarbo recommended me

Jarbo11

Quote Originally Posted by darrell74 View Post
    I have some questions.
    I run small time pools at my work and among my friends. I tend to get the money up front.

I don't understand, why do bookies allow credit on thousands of dollars? That seems to be a little unreliable.

I've had people stiff me in the past on $10-$50 on a pool and it sucks covering their loss. It adds up and its a mistake I don't want to make again.

But, if theirs thousands involved, don't you want to have the money up front?
    I understand if its a friend thats going to be a few days late, and that always pays. But what about people you don't know that wagers into the thousands.

Personally, I've done everything online or gone to Vegas. I just don't get the bookie thing at all. Answers would be appreciated.
    The big boys would want the money up front because it's more professional and hassle free. No need to harass their customers that stiffs or pay up really late. And no need to send henchmen to customers' homes and harass them. The real big boys bookies will never run into these problems because they're post up shops.

I've seen too many stupid retarded local kids running an unreliable credit shop disappearing because they're unable to pay out of their own pockets to the big winners when the losers stiffs them. That's what happen when the credit shop bookie don't have enough liquid cash. Post up shops are more successful because they have plenty of liquid cash to pay up their big winning customers.

If you hit a $50 for $15,000 parlay with a knucklehead bookie running an unreliable credit shop, you can be sure you'll never get paid because they don't have the money. Post up shops pay their winning customers because they have plenty of liquid cash from the deposits they collect from customers.

Bet right, bet smart, bet post up!

Jarbo11

If you're a player, I'm pretty sure you'll choose a post up shop that offers deposit bonuses, discount juice, fast next day payout, over those local wannabe bookies running an unreliable credit shop that settles weekly. All local wannabe bookies running a retarded credit shop doesn't give deposit bonuses, they rip you off with high amount of juice, and I can't request a payout anytime I want. Besides, they can disappear on you at any given time because most likely they'll have other people that stiffs them.

There's no reason for a post up shop to stiff their customers because they have all kinds of liquid cash.

Bet right, bet smart, BET POST UP! credit shop are for losers.

Jarbo11

So my friend just told me some guy kept bugging him for a credit account and kept refusing to post up. Obviously that guy is a stiff because only stiffs would keep begging for a credit account. LOL!

**** the stiffs!

First 12