geon
    geon's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hello back,

Something very strange is happening with my account.

Now when I try to login it says Your username and/or password was wrong and if I request to send me the password trough "lost your password system I don't receive anything, like my account doesn't exist anymore

Champi
    Champi's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Champi View Post
    Received 1300$ via MoneyBookers for few hours from Unibet.
    I recommend to all MoneyBookers as a payment method here.
    Received today another 1,1K $ via MoneyBookers-For me Unibet is better than B+ rating-Fair limits and fast payouts.Maybe their verification policy and support are not very good but overall Unibet is Ok.

geon

Hello,
    Nice too see you getting paid
    It seems I got scammed 500€

Because from my account, these scums either erased my account, either changed my password and make fun of it.

B+ rating, what a joke

geon

scumbags stealing money

Look what this scumbags answered

Dear Customer,

Thank you for contacting us.

We would like to inform you that due to security reasons, Unibet cannot send any personal details via email.

We therefore kindly ask you to call the support team via telephone (contact details can be found on the Unibet site).

Please do not hesitate to contact us at any time, our Customer Support Team will gladly assist you!

The Unibet Support Team is available 24/7.

Thank you for your cooperation and do not hesitate to contact us once again if you require further assistance.

Best Regards,
    Nikola
    There is no answer on their f...ing phone line. Always keeps me on hold.
    There is no password beacuse there is no more account

This is outrageous. I want my money 512.5€ back
    Money which I deposited and did not use.
    So I want you to refund me my 512.5€.

How can I get my money back?

geon

Problem solved.

I'm sorry I haven't been more patient but this could have been solved more quickly with better customer support

dal2k
    dal2k's Avatar Become A Pro!

Finally..

After 1 month of waiting, I was fed up. I sent them an email that I'd never play at Unibet again and their service is terrible and I just want my money and be on my way. 2 hours later, they reply and say my account is unblocked. lol, didn't think they would want to lose a customer so thats why I said that and it is frustrating when your money is locked and you can't do anything about it.

Seems as though they could have unblocked my account the whole time, just giving me a hard time. Oh well, just received the money so I`m happy now.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by dal2k View Post
    Finally..

After 1 month of waiting, I was fed up. I sent them an email that I'd never play at Unibet again and their service is terrible and I just want my money and be on my way. 2 hours later, they reply and say my account is unblocked. lol, didn't think they would want to lose a customer so thats why I said that and it is frustrating when your money is locked and you can't do anything about it.

Seems as though they could have unblocked my account the whole time, just giving me a hard time. Oh well, just received the money so I`m happy now.
    Glad to hear it all worked out for you sir. I will make a note of it in case anyone contacts me about them.

bbets365
    bbets365's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192

I made two withdrawal 19/05/08 and 21/05/08 to different bank. And no money again
    And unibet no answer about this payment.
    If I not receive payment and unibet no answer at the end of this week, so I fill complaint form.

snakedjp
    snakedjp's Avatar Become A Pro!

No more Moneybookers on Unibet ???!?!

Hi,

I just logged on to Unibet, and wanted to withdraw some of my balance to my Moneybookers account.

The only options available are now Bank Transfer and Neteller ?

Where is the Moneybookers option ?

Anyone else have that problem ?

fingas
    fingas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

think you need to ask them about that option.

bbets365

Quote Originally Posted by snakedjp View Post
    Hi,

I just logged on to Unibet, and wanted to withdraw some of my balance to my Moneybookers account.

The only options available are now Bank Transfer and Neteller ?

Where is the Moneybookers option ?

Anyone else have that problem ?

I have same problems. Unibet delete withdrawal moneybookers and webmoney around two month ago, because I made deposit using credit card.

bbets365

Quote Originally Posted by bbets365 View Post
    I made two withdrawal 19/05/08 and 21/05/08 to different bank. And no money again
    And unibet no answer about this payment.
    If I not receive payment and unibet no answer at the end of this week, so I fill complaint form.
    Now I can confirm, that I received two withdrawal 900 USD and 400 USD in my banks.

geon

Quote Originally Posted by bbets365 View Post
    Now I can confirm, that I received two withdrawal 900 USD and 400 USD in my banks.
    Thank you for posting Sir.

Well, yesterday I placed a bet on their live betting console and today I find it voided

Dear customer,

In accordance with our rule 5.10 (see below), we regret to say that your bet/-s on – Monfils – Clement (Tennis Live Betting) (Winner Game 7 – Set 3) have been voided due to an obvious mistake – the odds offered were 2.35 and not the correct price of 1.24.

noyb
    noyb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6821

Quote Originally Posted by geon View Post
    Thank you for posting Sir.

Well, yesterday I placed a bet on their live betting console and today I find it voided
    and your problem with them voiding is what exactly?? if you're gonna bet obvious errors, you'll get voided anywhere, not just with unibet.

sotos
    sotos's Avatar Become A Pro!

I also had a livebetting bet marked as lost instead of won. I have been waiting for two days for an explanation from them....... I placed a bet at half time on tha lakers- san antonio match for the third quarter and at the time of the match they marked it as won. The next day was marked as lost and it writes that the bet was placed for the 1st quarted........ How can i place a bet for the first quarter when the bet was placed after half time?????????
    Last edited by sotos; 05-31-08 at 05:21 AM.

sotos
    sotos's Avatar Become A Pro!

If anyone wants to know what happened in my case...... They only refunded my stakes back after seeing i was right and they never answered back to tell me the reason although i have sent them numerous emails

lucian
    lucian's Avatar Become A Pro!

I can make a list of my voided bets in their live betting in EURO 2008 soccer matches. And some of my bets were voided a few hours later after the initial validation as won.

scam shitty bookie

lucian
    lucian's Avatar Become A Pro!

Scam shitty bookie!!!

" The withdrawal could not be processed. Please contact our customer support."

I receive this error when trying to request a withdrawal by wire or moneybookers.

When contacted they responded:

Dear Customer,

Thank you for contacting us.
    Please note that for now you won't be able to withdraw any funds as there is a technicality which we are currently investigating.

We kindly ask you to be a little patient and once this is solved we will immediately inform you.

our apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Thank you for your cooperation and do not hesitate to contact us once again if you require further assistance.
    Best Regards,
    Daniel
    I contacted many friends and they can withdraw just fine.

This problem is for 2 days already after their so called verification.

To mention I have a 2000€ withdrawal pending for 10 days now.

There you have it:
    Unibet has put a lock on my withdrawals and they act like swindlers because they know I will withdraw, but how can I use my account if is limited to pennies now?

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by lucian View Post
    Scam shitty bookie!!!

I receive this error when trying to request a withdrawal by wire or moneybookers.

I contacted many friends and they can withdraw just fine.

This problem is for 2 days already after their so called verification.

To mention I have a 2000€ withdrawal pending for 10 days now.

There you have it:
    Unibet has put a lock on my withdrawals and they act like swindlers because they know I will withdraw, but how can I use my account if is limited to pennies now?
    Have you filled out a complaint form yet sir?

gnss
    gnss's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by lucian View Post
    Scam shitty bookie!!!

lol i have a same problem with moneybookers withdrawal now,unibet support is terrible,they doen't answer emails, phone line is always busy, live chat can't help and can't do anything So i filled out a sbr complaint form hope for help

EBK
    EBK's Avatar Become A Pro!

Always reply to emails within 24 hours.
    Always paid within a week maximum.

Maybe I'm lucky...or maybe I'm simply an honest members

IHMO Unibet is a B sportbooks. Low limit like other euro books (bet365,bwin) but all other things are fine.

APK
    APK's Avatar Become A Pro!

Strange all these stories.
    Never had any problems with Unibet, I guess the local customer service for certain countries is a bit below par.

gnss
    gnss's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by gnss View Post
    lol i have a same problem with moneybookers withdrawal now,unibet support is terrible,they doen't answer emails, phone line is always busy, live chat can't help and can't do anything So i filled out a sbr complaint form hope for help
    Problem solved. Finally i got paid today. thnx all

the_fredrik
    the_fredrik's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

For what it's worth, I have been withdrawing successfully to my bank account several times this month for >$2000 each.

dwiks99
    dwiks99's Avatar Become A Pro!

Carefully uni bet is thief, they like to make a convoluted excuse. Yesterday I had 614 pounds to withdraw funds, I have sent all the requested document, but they closed my account

lukahh
    lukahh's Avatar Become A Pro!

welcome, nice 1st post.

to make it more balanced: i have recently received payment as normal within minutes to ewallet.

PVO
    PVO's Avatar Become A Pro!

For me Unibet is one of the very few "no troubles" euro-bookmakers.

Not high limits, but this is the only little problem i ever had there. At least my account is active and is not limited to 2-5 euro max bet.

Support is ok. Payments are fine. Can't wish more from them.

Well. I heard different stories about Unibet. Hope your stories, guys, will have good final.

jairocon
    jairocon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 260

I place my wagers at unibet fairly frequently and I've never had any problems.

dikefale
    dikefale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Me neither,but so many grudging about them.
    I stop playing there.

Stefan
    Stefan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 109116

Unibet is one of the best european bookies. Sometimes they have problems with their promotion offers, but until now I have always get my offered bonus.

zebras99
    zebras99's Avatar Become A Pro!

Been playing with unibet for the last 4 years and I don't have a single complaint. Fash payouts + good odds and a pretty serious bookmaker so I'm sure everyone will get paid.

miro0001
    miro0001's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hello, I'm from Slovakia, Unibet sent me some mails to verify my documents (one document I was unable to provide - the passport, it is not owned by me currently ), it takes longer as I thought (3weeks, but probably due to Christmas holidays), I did fear I will must to use your help, but today, Unibet did release all my withdrawals without problems, in amount of 3600euro, so Unibet is probably not so bad... Best regards and Happy New Year.

viperxxl
    what is this?
    viperxxl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

complaint form is not valid for unibet, unibet does not cooperate with sbr

First 123