ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

5 Dimes Withdrawl - What method to use?

I can either use Fedex on Monday for free.

Or has anyone ever done a *************** which I believe is a bank transfer, where I'd just give them my account and routing number?

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

Going on 22 minutes in Live Chat just to request a check.

Not sure If I needed to go through Live Chat in order to get my 1 free payout for the month. But thats what it seemed like the lady told me before.

This check better arrive here by Wednesday otherwise it may be back to Bodog, where I've never had to talk to customer service.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

Anyone know if I just wanted to receive my 1 free payout, if I could of just went to "payout" then to fedex and requested it, and if it was my first one and between the right time frame on a Monday, that it'd be free?

BET THE HOOK
    BET THE HOOK's Avatar Become A Pro!

I was told to call for the free payout on Monday morning. I use ** and 1 free a month too.

GoldRush7
    GoldRush7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

I thought about using the ***************, but I wanted to see if anyone else had done it before I tried...

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

I deposit via Chase debit card. OR a Chase Credit Card.

I ended up requesting my payout via Fedex. I was just going to have them wire me 3500 and pay a 20 dollar fee, but they needed some of my banks info, that I didn't know, and didn't want to take the time to look for, or email them about.

So Fedex was requested, and approved, the money is now out of my balance online, and hopefully receive the 3,000 (max) check Wednesday.

John Dough
    John Dough's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10136

Quote Originally Posted by ngates815 View Post
    Anyone know if I just wanted to receive my 1 free payout, if I could of just went to "payout" then to fedex and requested it, and if it was my first one and between the right time frame on a Monday, that it'd be free?
    Yes, you can, I always do. I just add a note in the comment box saying "this should be my one free monthly payout" to remind them and I've never been charged. Check arrives in 2 days like clockwork.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

Good to hear. It sure was painful sitting in the live chat for 30 minutes.

Now is it 1 free payout per month or 1 free every 30 days?

Thanks for the response.

tltaylor89
    FVn=S(1+c)n
    tltaylor89's Avatar Become A Pro!

Took my free payout on Monday as well I think it one free payout per week Ngates.I miss $7 money orders.

John Dough

Good to hear. It sure was painful sitting in the live chat for 30 minutes.

Now is it 1 free payout per month or 1 free every 30 days?

Thanks for the response.
    Sorry, you're correct, per 30 days, not calendar month.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

Quote Originally Posted by John Dough View Post
    Sorry, you're correct, per 30 days, not calendar month.

I wasn't sure what it was...I know Bodog is 1 every calendar month, which is nice, because you can get a check the last week of the month, and then the first week if you want.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

Damn...Was really hoping the check was here by today. Requested at 830 am on Monday.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

Ohh Fantastic. I just log into my 5 Dimes account and get this message:

Greetings We have just been informed that this week’s checks are experiencing a delay on our issuer’s side. Please notice your Courier Check payment processed this week will not be delivered according to our regular time frame,the check should be received in the next 3 to 5 business days. We appreciate your patience and understanding in this matter, as it is out of our control. Please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Service Staff for further information. Best Regards, Customer Service 5Dimes Group

Not good when it's my first payout request, and just started playing there a little over a month ago.

John Dough

Ohh Fantastic. I just log into my 5 Dimes account and get this message:

Greetings We have just been informed that this week’s checks are experiencing a delay on our issuer’s side. Please notice your Courier Check payment processed this week will not be delivered according to our regular time frame,the check should be received in the next 3 to 5 business days. We appreciate your patience and understanding in this matter, as it is out of our control. Please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Service Staff for further information. Best Regards, Customer Service 5Dimes Group

Not good when it's my first payout request, and just started playing there a little over a month ago.
    It's not 5Dimes. There's a processor that several books (including 5Dimes) have been using for checks that was recently shut down. It's been mentioned in a few other threads. Just bad luck on your timing, but be glad they didn't send you a check that wound up bouncing. You can be confident that 5Dimes will get you a check as soon as things are running smoothly again. Unfortunately, this sort of thing happens from time to time in the current climate.

tltaylor89
    FVn=S(1+c)n
    tltaylor89's Avatar Become A Pro!

I got my check by FedEx before 8AM and I ordered it on Monday .