eyeball
    eyeball's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 171

ABC islands?

Any comments on them as far as complaints etc?

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

The only complaint levied against them that I know of is the Neteller withdraw offering, however I believe that was resolved a while back. No processing issues to speak of other than the one I just mentioned.

ABCIslands based out of Costa Rica has been around since 1996 and is part of the DPT Sports Group. The one thing you need to remember though is that they offer basically the same thing that [iSBRFORUM]Jazz[/iSBRFORUM] does, however they use a dimeline up to -190. If you happen to get the boot from [iSBRFORUM]ABCIsland[/iSBRFORUM], you will be forced to only play at Jazz (so take advantage of the rules if you have not signed up at any of the DTP books yet).

Even though they don't really give out bonuses at all (never got one BTW). They do on occasion give out some to a few of their more squarer type players. Now as far as their customer service goes. Like some other books out there the customer service is Ok and all, but it really could use a little bit of improvement IMO.

The one thing I really disliked about them was their banking options....

For depositing they only offer for U.S. players like myself. They only offer **, **, Cashier's Checks, and B2B transfers with Cris/Bookmaker, and Pinnacle. (In case anyone cares they do offer Neteller for non-U.S. players though)

For withdrawing they offer the same options as I posted above, however there charges are a bit ridiculous. For example they charge $80 for a Fedex check from $500- $2000, and usually takes you about a week to receive it. If your going to make a withdraw from their at all use the B2B transfer to Cris for free.

Ortho
    Ortho's Avatar Become A Pro!

When you say resolved, BBD, do you mean that ABC will now take money and pay out by neteller?

I like this book and would go back if they did.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

They don't accept it anymore sir, and from my understanding they corrected that info on their website.