Peep
    Peep's Avatar Become A Pro!

Anyone else been accused of a "pass through"? (Matchbook)

I have been betting a few thousand a day there, but been depositing GP and withdrawing Moneybookers.

Apparently this is a violation, it is called a "pass-through". I am going to be charged extra for this.

Anyone else been flagged for a "pass through"?

Dear Carl,

When reviewing your account we notice that you have a number of accumulated commission credits, due to your current deposit and withdrawal activity.

Having analyzed your funding patterns it has become clear that you are using Matchbook for pass through transactions. You made a $3,000.00 deposit on August 9th and 9 days later you requested a Moneybookers withdrawal for $2,500.00. Similarly on August 26th you made a $3,000.00 deposit and today you requested a Moneybookers withdrawal for $2,500.00.

The definition of a pass-through is where all deposits are via one channel and withdrawals are via another channel.

You are free to continue with this deposit/withdrawal pattern. However, your Moneybookers withdrawal today will be processed at a cost of 3.5% of the transaction amount which will be removed from your commission credit balance. For future transactions beyond the first withdrawal/deposit per 7 days we will now charge a 3.5% fee of the transaction amount, against your commission credit balance. (If no commission credits are available, the charge will be waived.)

Please confirm that you wish to continue with the withdrawal today.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us by email or live chat (via our Contact Us page).

Kind Regards

Rosie

trumpdown
    trumpdown's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

Yeah many have, personally I was accused of a pass-through when I never withdrew from Matchbook. Utter BS IMO. All I did was transfer the max amount every month via WSEX, but I kept my Matchbook account "clean" by never withdrawing to avoid their "pass-through" accusation.

After months of this they stopped accepting my transfers via WSEX. When I questioned as to why they stated "pass-through" Do they even know WTF a "pass-through" is?

Your situation IMO is considered a "pass-through" mine however was not as I purposely never withdrew. Wish Matchbook had the balls to call it like it is. They don't want to cover for WSEX. I completed their 4x roll everything to a tee.

That M. Clancy is a lying POS!!

Chuck Sims
    Chuck Sims's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 860

Peep, you need to read the forum more often. I was accused of using Matchbook as a pass through too.

katstale
    katstale's Avatar Become A Pro!

I sent them an email when accused of this and told them i would roll anything I deposited there 4 x before withdrawing in any form. They accepted that and I haven't been bothered since.

Peep
    Peep's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thanks guys.

Must just be a "Matchy thing"....... this Pass-through.

durito
    escarabajo negro
    durito's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

I like passing through.

kmarinouofm
    Those who stay.. will be Champions!
    kmarinouofm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3469

i guess another reason why i don't play there.. i don't get all this crap and i have a year of engineering under my belt =/

chunnnn2010
    chunnnn2010's Avatar Become A Pro!

Can you deposit via Moneybookers/Neteller into Matchbook account, then withdraw to your GP account?

skrtelfan
    skrtelfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3337

Better to pass through than pass gas.

tommygun
    Hareeba! for Prime Minister
    tommygun's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 638

Quote Originally Posted by kmarinouofm View Post
    i guess another reason why i don't play there.. i don't get all this crap and i have a year of engineering under my belt =/
    like a medal?

samdapatriotsfan
    samdapatriotsfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1040

Quote Originally Posted by skrtelfan View Post
    Better to pass through than pass gas.

craigpb
    craigpb's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8150

Did this on Pinny and never had a problem.

nosttrader
    nosttrader's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 126

Seems tougher and tougher to deposit money into matchbook these days.

Mudcat
    Mudcat's Avatar Become A Pro!

Never been accused of a pass through like that.