lukahh
    lukahh's Avatar Become A Pro!

Neteller newbie: transfer notifications

I just recently started using Neteller. Got some questions but let's start w/ most important one:

Does Neteller send you notification when you withdraw $ from merchant?

I received such notifications from NT first few days, then they ceased coming. I asked NT why they don't send the notifications any more, and they replied that i need to contact merchant directly for this. I re-asked the question and got the same non-answer. Moneybookers send you notification immediately for all account transactions, which is, of course, essential.

So? is it just me or everyone? Does it get any better when you become VIP?

Chopsticks
    Chopsticks's Avatar Become A Pro!

There are only a select few bookies that give you a notification when they send you money. Incidentally I have had two of them just today actually. They are very rare though, and I can probably count on one hand the bookies I know that do this.

As far as I know there is no way of getting a message every time you receive money. I doubt that many bookies will change their routines just because you want to.

I do not consider it to be a very essential service but I can understand why you would want it.

As far as VIP service from Neteller. The VIP support is a bit better. But perhaps the biggest perk for VIPs is that they enjoy the 100% fraud guarantee provided you meet their terms and conditions. They also reimburse the withdrawal fees, and you get forex fees reimbursed. Or something along those lines.

Ruifgalmeida
    Ruifgalmeida's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

you only get a notification when you deposit to a merchant.

lukahh
    lukahh's Avatar Become A Pro!

ok, but moneybookers sends you email at every cash-in, regardless and independently of merchant. i wonder why this is so hard for NT to implement?

also, i feel more exposed at NT... With MB, you have to log on to authorize cash transfer, while some shady bookmaker could, theoretically, use your data to clear your account. leaving you at mercy of NT fraud guarantee. many asterikses in that policy anyway.