fixxer
    fixxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 151

Betsafe "moneybookers problem" for 3 days

Hello!

Betsafe keeps telling me for nearly 3 days, that they are having technical problems with their moneybookers outpayment, but they are working on it...I know that nearly 3 days is not THAT much time, still, did anybody heard any recent news that can worry me about this betting office?

3 days for fixing a moneybookers problem sounds a little too much, if it's not the "technical problem", that they run out of money....?

Since this, I mostly heard good news about them, fast outpayment, various oddses, etc...but sometimes limiting winners, but not even one no pay or late pay complaint...

noyb
    noyb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6821

Quote Originally Posted by fixxer View Post
    Hello!

Betsafe keeps telling me for nearly 3 days, that they are having technical problems with their moneybookers outpayment, but they are working on it...I know that nearly 3 days is not THAT much time, still, did anybody heard any recent news that can worry me about this betting office?

3 days for fixing a moneybookers problem sounds a little too much, if it's not the "technical problem", that they run out of money....?

Since this, I mostly heard good news about them, fast outpayment, various oddses, etc...but sometimes limiting winners, but not even one no pay or late pay complaint...
    In my experience when bookies tell me they are having "technical problems" with an e-wallet, they have run out of money available there. reloading the wallet from the bank takes a few days, so in the meanwhile they make up an excuse. It's not necessarily something to worry about though, quite a lot of books seem to make a habit of keeping their wallets underfunded at all times, and altough Betsafe is one of the shittiest books you play at in terms of limits, I rate them as quite safe.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Noyb is most likely correct in regards to the ewallet funding thing Fixxer. It was roughly 2 weeks ago when SBR poster Thremp went through a similar situation with a different book (Sportbet). If that is indeed the case then it will take roughly 5-7 business days before you will receive your funds.

fixxer
    fixxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 151

Hello!

I received the funds shortly after your answer....maybe Betsafe is reading this forum too ))

Fixx