eyeball
    eyeball's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 171

I was stupid

I should have known better .. I was warned about playing with a D book. Thats it from now on it going to be 3 books, Bookmaker,Greek, Betjam ..no bonuses accepted, only A+ books . I lost my ass with BJO... I guess I expected problems but just having them turn off the lights I didn;t expect that.
    It does not feel good, should just give all this up.

sergfro
    sergfro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Hopefully the people who deposited via CC or debit card you can still do ********** to get all your deposit $ back

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sorry to hear of your loss Eyeball.

JoeVig
    JoeVig's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Quote Originally Posted by bigboydan View Post
    Sorry to hear of your loss Eyeball.
    I had to read that twice. Thought it said sorry to hear of your "lost eyeball".

Agreed - hate it when anyone loses like this. Also a chance to say thanks to SBR for they do in rating all these places to help us navigate the swamp.

20Four7
    Timmy T = Failure
    20Four7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4120

I knew they were a D book, I gambled with them and hopefully my cheque cashes. For what's in my account I can kiss that goodbye. I really didn't expect this but new books are a gamble and you got to get in and get out. Hopefully I got out.

katstale
    katstale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Many books start at D and work there way up. Yes, it is a calculated risk, but many of us had money in an SBR A book also and got beat (Cascade). This is not an exact science and not for the faint of heart.

Lets give Charlie a small window of opportunity here to make good for her client list.

Hope that check clears 24/7.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by katstale View Post
    Hope that check clears 24/7.
    I'm hoping that Charlie told 24/7 the truth about that check being a cashiers check. If so then he escaped the brutal free fall everyone is enduring right now.

20Four7
    Timmy T = Failure
    20Four7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4120

Quote Originally Posted by bigboydan View Post
    I'm hoping that Charlie told 24/7 the truth about that check being a cashiers check. If so then he escaped the brutal free fall everyone is enduring right now.
    Here's to keeping my fingers crossed. I still had money in the account but it was minor compared to the value of the withdrawal. The bank put a hold on the cheque until april 9, so I guess by then I'll know.

robmpink
    Update your status
    robmpink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Quote Originally Posted by 20Four7 View Post
    Here's to keeping my fingers crossed. I still had money in the account but it was minor compared to the value of the withdrawal. The bank put a hold on the cheque until april 9, so I guess by then I'll know.
    Geez, why so long? That is over 3 weeks for a check to clear.