mminkovski
    mminkovski's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17549

Quote Originally Posted by curious View Post
    As far as I know I am the only person who has bailout credit who has not already been paid. I just met my $600,000 rollover a few days ago and had not requested a payout yet. I know most of the people who got bailout credit and all of them have been paid.
    I have also received $1000 account and just completed the 10x rollover a week ago. Bad luck I guess...

eyeball
    eyeball's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 171

Did youn cash out your original money?

moses millsap
    moses millsap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1260

Quote Originally Posted by bigboydan View Post
    This one came out of left field today.
    There was a damn short porch in left and everybody knew it with this book.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by moses millsap View Post
    There was a damn short porch in left and everybody knew it with this book.
    short porch I'll give you, however packing up shop without any outstanding complaints pending or any real processing issues with the exception of the acquiring of the Moneybookers merchant account though. That sure threw me for a curve ball.

20Four7
    Timmy T = Failure
    20Four7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4120

I'm wondering where Curious's account stood. If he just completed his rollover and had 40K in his account and they close up shop, is that a coincidence? It seems to me there may have been some worry that the largest of the SBG bailouts might be cashing out for a large figure.

Mind you this is all speculation on my part.

eyeball
    eyeball's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 171

I have to agree with BBD on this I think with no slow pays, and no complaints for them to just "turn out the lights", is probably unusual. I have only been on this board since Sept, so I am not a pro, but of the cases I have seen and heard about it does not happen often. I had an e-mail form Charlie on Thursday and everything was ok... I dont think she knew either.
    Lucky for me not all my bankroll was with them maybe like 30%, but it could have been worse I was thinking of re-uping with them on Tuesday. Since I am kind of new at this its no fun but I have learned to put it behind me now....learning expirence

First 12