HAPPY BOY
    HAPPY BOY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 800

Best book to send 1k to

Gents, why do I still think First Fidelity is the best bonus book who is safe? yeah these bastards cold call u at work which sucks. on the other hand they have been around for years and Ive never had a problem getting my doe (Im an old fart and still use doe to refer to $$) but Im mean is there a down side here? i dont bet huge. usually 100 to 200 a game and they are offering a 30% bonus plus 5% juice on Friday. Any reason why I shouldn't say f\*\*k it and send them my $$ ???????

Rapscallion
    Rapscallion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1602

Quote Originally Posted by HAPPY BOY View Post
    Gents, why do I still think First Fidelity is the best bonus book who is safe? yeah these bastards cold call u at work which sucks. on the other hand they have been around for years and Ive never had a problem getting my doe (Im an old fart and still use doe to refer to $$) but Im mean is there a down side here? i dont bet huge. usually 100 to 200 a game and they are offering a 30% bonus plus 5% juice on Friday. Any reason why I shouldn't say f\*\*k it and send them my $$ ???????
    These words are oil and water. GL this season.

Mudcat
    Mudcat's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hallo HB.

FF/YouWager seems like a pretty solid choice to me. I had a bunch of very quick payouts from them over the last 6 months. Clockwork.

You could look at Phoenix for the higher bonuses. Some people here would probably debate how safe they are but I think they're okay. Perhaps a bit disorganized.

DBurton81
    DBurton81's Avatar Become A Pro!

Stay away from the bonus trap....deposit to BetJamaica or Matchbook.

pokernut9999
    pokernut9999's Avatar Become A Pro!

If you like your book and can get 30% bonus and -105 on Friday why change ?

Let's see some toons !!!!1

rookie
    rookie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Dough. Doe is a female deer, rabbit etc. Or do you barter payout for doe(s) ?

Has BetPhoenix stopped offering 100% freeplay ?
    Last edited by rookie; 08-30-10 at 10:42 AM.

DukeJohn
    DukeJohn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Quote Originally Posted by HAPPY BOY View Post
    I have a few accounts and when searching for the best line Youwager is constantly one of the top contenders. So, if ya like them, then I would go ahead and fund them.

soxwin1917
    soxwin1917's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1922

Bookmaker right now...

GheorgheTopa
    GheorgheTopa's Avatar Become A Pro!

bet365 is best eurobook.

oopfish
    oopfish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1688

bookmaker is good

crinkle
    crinkle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1890

depositing 1000 into any book shouldn't scare you. Of course, it's all relative and it may seem like and be a lot to you but it's peanuts to an online book.

ncat12
    ncat12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 32

like the majority of the post say, up til this point, if you like a book , they treat you good , bonus payout's etc....why even ask, esp if you are as you say an 'old fart' ...by now I am sure you are accustom to your ways so just stick w/ em and if you could let us know how the payouts go , quickly? and how much does it cost to get your money out?