bayman
    bayman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 44

VIP Sports

Why does SBR claim VIP Sports isn't available for US and Canada residents? I'm in the US and have an account with VIP.

me-first
    me-first's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

I believe VIP no longer accepts NEW players from thew US, not sure about Canada. If you have an existing account though, you're good to go..

me-first
    me-first's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

I should say, that's how I believed it to be last year, not sure if anything's changed recently..

thisisit
    thisisit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Yea all old clients were grandfathered in no new clients allowed at all. Hope that changes as I want to refer a bunch of people.

Mr. Pibb
    Mr. Pibb's Avatar Become A Pro!

V.I.P. and Betgameday are great books, always get paid promptly

Kaabee
    Kaabee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

they are offering me 100% bonus up to $1000. Anyone playing there currently? How are their payouts?

thisisit
    thisisit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Quote Originally Posted by Kaabee View Post
    they are offering me 100% bonus up to $1000. Anyone playing there currently? How are their payouts?
    Just got paid ** 3 weeks ago, they are. They are still a top notch book, they will limit you if you win to much at one sport though

bayman

they know your deposit/withdrawal history, so if your withdrawals exceed your deposits i don't think you'll get the bonus.

relaaxx
    relaaxx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14062

Quote Originally Posted by Kaabee View Post
    got the same email. you need points(5points per $10 wagered) to do roll. comes out to 8xx roll. for 100% cash bonus. at a book that pays. great deal. will be depositing very soon. if you have not been to the site in awhile i believe you will get a free t-shirt also.

Quote Originally Posted by bayman View Post
    they know your deposit/withdrawal history, so if your withdrawals exceed your deposits i don't think you'll get the bonus.
    if you are up no bonus. except on special promotions offered by email. i am up and my last 2 transactions were withdrawls, but every nfl season i get a great offer and the bonus is always good for everyone who gets the email.

this is one of the best if not the best reload out there for football. 100% free cash -- up to $1000 -- up to 2 separate deposits before 9/29-- with only a 8xx roll.

Kaabee
    Kaabee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

Last couple of seasons they gave $100 free in my account. Last year I got it twice. Gonna wait to see if they do that again first. Because I know if I deposit first I won't get it.

increasedodds
    increasedodds's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

I was not playing with them as their deposit options are very limited. That said, when they offered me a free $1000, I dusted off my trusty BMW VC (drawn on a European bank) and deposited. These guys have always paid for 10+ years. $1000 free on $1000 i a nice gift plus they are sending me a tshirt!

GGZOLA
    GGZOLA's Avatar Become A Pro!

barely played there they have sent me everything from poker chips to spatulas for the grill to folding beach chairs. I wonder what they wouldve done if I actually gambled a lot there.

Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20531

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Pibb View Post
    V.I.P. and Betgameday are great books, always get paid promptly
    LOL, whilst I've sacked many books myself, VIP is the only book which has ever kicked me out - presumably because I was an 'unprofitable' account but they never gave me a reason - in fact wouldn't even talk to me about it - just sent my funds to Neteller

yeah, a "great" book!

gridiron guru
    gridiron guru's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 326

You cant be a "top notch book" if you arent accepting US Players...**** VIP

Hareeba!

Quote Originally Posted by gridiron guru View Post
    You cant be a "top notch book" if you arent accepting US Players...**** VIP
    Nonsense - you don't need US players to be top-notch

Pinnacle and Betfair are the best in the world

soxwin1917
    soxwin1917's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1922

Yeah, this bonus might be too good to pass up. Might have to reup there for some occasional action.

rake922
    rake922's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2117

VIP doesnt accept new clients from USA... if your already a US client from pre 2006 ... you're fine

Hareeba!

Quote Originally Posted by rake922 View Post
    VIP doesnt accept new clients from USA... if your already a US client from pre 2006 ... you're fine
    Based on my experience you wouldn't be so "fine"
    You must have been losing or you wouldn't still be there

spawn
    spawn's Avatar Become A Pro!

ive been a client with them before 06..and i remember receiving an email from them saying they no longer host US players...so i stopped using them...but the funny thing was they still send me promotional items all the time...i would get things like VIP sports bags, folding chairs...etc.

Mudcat
    Mudcat's Avatar Become A Pro!

I played there for years but finally got booted last winter. Very good book. I wish I could still play there.

SmackdownV
    SmackdownV's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

Betgameday ALWAYS pays.

Awesome book for those of you out of the states.

bayman

My only gripe with VIP/BGD is there delay in posting lines. I've got three books and like to comparison shop, but by the time you wait for VIP to post lines, lines at other books may have already moved in a negative direction.

gangeriver
    The Best Closer!
    gangeriver's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

%100 cash bonus is not valid for new customers. bullshit! I think they want to same loser customer.