Ballpark
    Ballpark's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 366

BetUS Wagerback?

Has anyone been offered this deal from BetUS?
    If so, is there any catches?

Ministar
    Ministar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

I was offered 1000 usd free play for 1000 USD deposit + additional 1st wagerback (up to 500 usd). It comes the same as additional 500 free play. No catches, comes with 3x rollover.
    So, for instance, if you deposit 1000 usd for 1000 freeplay (comes with standard 6x rollover) and you tahe 500 usd wagerback for 1st wager you have 13 500 usd total rollover (2000x6 + 500x3).
    Only catch in my case was i had to say (on live chat) on what wager i want to use this 500 wagerbak. Because, you wager with your realmoney, not freeplay. if you loose they refund. All fine with me in my case.
    just to say, I had several deposits, allways give me some freeplay as bonus and never had any problems so far with BetUs. I see very bad rating here (D+). I just cant belive this rate. I had max withdrawals (5000 usd) and never problem with it. Only i dont like to wait 2 days for withdrawal to be approved by manager and after that another 3-4 days to receive it on my Moneybookers, but what can you do.

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

The catch is that they are now a scam book!

Stay Away !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tommygun
    Hareeba! for Prime Minister
    tommygun's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 638

Quote Originally Posted by Ministar View Post
    I was offered 1000 usd free play for 1000 USD deposit + additional 1st wagerback (up to 500 usd). It comes the same as additional 500 free play. No catches, comes with 3x rollover. So, for instance, if you deposit 1000 usd for 1000 freeplay (comes with standard 6x rollover) and you tahe 500 usd wagerback for 1st wager you have 13 500 usd total rollover (2000x6 + 500x3). Only catch in my case was i had to say (on live chat) on what wager i want to use this 500 wagerbak. Because, you wager with your realmoney, not freeplay. if you loose they refund. All fine with me in my case. just to say, I had several deposits, allways give me some freeplay as bonus and never had any problems so far with BetUs. I see very bad rating here (D+). I just cant belive this rate. I had max withdrawals (5000 usd) and never problem with it. Only i dont like to wait 2 days for withdrawal to be approved by manager and after that another 3-4 days to receive it on my Moneybookers, but what can you do.

sure sure

Ministar

I am starting to feel like in some kind of "Twilight zone" here. Here is my recent payout (less than month ago). I can post my total freeplay bonuses as well if necesary...
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 01-14-15 at 04:19 PM.

Ministar

Quote Originally Posted by big joe 1212 View Post
    The catch is that they are now a scam book!

Stay Away !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    What do you mean NOW? Since when?

Maybe one day i fill out complaint on Betus here at SBR. Who knows?

But so far so good.

chunnnn2010
    chunnnn2010's Avatar Become A Pro!

Do they have cash bonus for new players?

skrtelfan
    skrtelfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3337

BetUS scammed me on a $180 deposit bonus. I asked if I was eligible for a bonus and they said I was eligible for a 100% bonus, so I deposited $200. After taking my deposit, they said I was only eligible for a 10% bonus because I didn't "call for help with my deposit" even though the email never said I had to call. What a bunch of crooks!

kmarinouofm
    Those who stay.. will be Champions!
    kmarinouofm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3463

i mean how can this even work?

so i deposit a stack ? and i get 1k matched in freeplay? so that means i have 1k real money and 1k freeplay .. Then on top of that i get basically a free 500 bet? Which is basically a free shot? I take it. .it hits.. i now have an extra $450 (if i bet on a dime line) plus my $500 stake back?

If it misses i get the $500 refunded to me.. so I am still sitting on 1k real and 1k freeplay?

so it's basically a coinflip? deposit 1k and get either 1k in real money+1 kfreeplay or if you hit get 1450 real money +1k freeplay

this seems to good to be true

skrtelfan
    skrtelfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3337

BetUS has confiscated free play bonuses before when the entire balance was used on a single bet, claiming "non-recreational play."

Ministar

Quote Originally Posted by kmarinouofm View Post
    i mean how can this even work?

so i deposit a stack ? and i get 1k matched in freeplay? so that means i have 1k real money and 1k freeplay .. Then on top of that i get basically a free 500 bet? Which is basically a free shot? I take it. .it hits.. i now have an extra $450 (if i bet on a dime line) plus my $500 stake back?

If it misses i get the $500 refunded to me.. so I am still sitting on 1k real and 1k freeplay?

so it's basically a coinflip? deposit 1k and get either 1k in real money+1 kfreeplay or if you hit get 1450 real money +1k freeplay

this seems to good to be true
    They said to me via live chat there is 1000 + 1000 freplay bonus offer 2 times a year. NOT ALL THE TIME!

Just now they are having this promo as football season starts.

And last time (this spring) i got additional 1st wagerbak up to 500 usd. I told you, the "catch" is that you have to tell them on what game (wager) will you use it. If you hit it - it is all like normal, you get your money (wager + winnings). If you miss it you get refunded in freeplay. so If you for instance deposited 1000 usd and got 1000 usd free play and you miss this additional 500 wager back you now have 500USD real money and 1500 USD in free play. That is it. And rollover for this 500 wagerback is 3x. And it is added to 1000+1000 x6. so in total it is 13 500.

Dont anyone here get me wrong, i am not working for Betus, or giving them free comercial adds here, but i just want to tell you i have different expirience with them than most of you. So far. It is not impossible that i join the club one day if they refuse to pay me or something.

sneakerhead
    I NEED MONEY
    sneakerhead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1417

I got the 100% bonus from them few months ago when the Soccer World Cup started. I deposited $100 and got the same amount in FP, I had to rollover to $1200 and they did give me the wagerback option too. I thought it was too good to be true so I made a bet on a soccer game and went all in. There is a catch with wagerback though, you need to call them before you make a wager to get approved and it has to be the first wager after you open the account or something. I ended up losing the game and now I have to rollover to $1600 .