blackf1re
    blackf1re's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 319

A few positive words on Doxxbet

We all love to moan about the books so it's just fair to applaud them when they do something right.

Requested a payout from Doxxbet last night and 5 minutes later got an email asking me to provide them with some proof of identity. Here's what happened in the last 15 minutes:

15:52 Send them a copy of my ID card
    15:53 Confirmation that my email has been received
    15:59 Confirmation that my documents have been accepted and payout will be processed now
    16:02 Moneybookers confirms that my money has arrived

Even the big bookies rarely are that quick.

vukovi21
    vukovi21's Avatar Become A Pro!

same happend for me...great site

Toit
    Trust me.
    Toit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6775

All my bets go to a trader and 80% of the bets are refused.
    Crap book.

clovek55
    clovek55's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 144

Hi,

I currently work at Doxxbet.com. Thank you for all of your good words and also the criticism. Checking this was year ago, all of this were true. We had a system that sent approximately 70% of bets to our trader, but it is also true, that they usually got accepted. We changed this by now.

Right now, nearly all of the bets are accepted directly. Only one figure of percent goes to a trader and the number is constantly decreasing.

We are very proud of our fast payouts. If you check one of many reviews online, you can see we pay even in few minutes. People using Moneybookers or Neteller get their money just mintues after withdrawal.

Let me know if you need anything.

-Peter Soltes

nikosgr
    Real pro
    nikosgr's Avatar Become A Pro!

dooxxbet

Quote Originally Posted by clovek55 View Post
    Hi,

I currently work at Doxxbet.com. Thank you for all of your good words and also the criticism. Checking this was year ago, all of this were true. We had a system that sent approximately 70% of bets to our trader, but it is also true, that they usually got accepted. We changed this by now.

Right now, nearly all of the bets are accepted directly. Only one figure of percent goes to a trader and the number is constantly decreasing.

We are very proud of our fast payouts. If you check one of many reviews online, you can see we pay even in few minutes. People using Moneybookers or Neteller get their money just mintues after withdrawal.

Let me know if you need anything.

-Peter Soltes

Only positive comments for Doxxbet. It is getting better and bigger.

meckis
    meckis's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8113

I read also positive feedbacks about them. I played there maybe a year ago, lost some money and I never took any bonus. A while ago asked for reload bonus or something like that, shame they refused to give anything.

kostasgr
    kostasgr's Avatar Become A Pro!

I once used this site and i lost the bet.
    If it s so good as you say maybe i ll try again.

qukubau
    qukubau's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 319

doxx bet have a 100% sign up bonus. they paid me in 6h.

schlichting
    schlichting's Avatar Become A Pro!

it looks good.. do they accept brazilian users? thanks

clovek55
    clovek55's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 144

Quote Originally Posted by meckis View Post
    I read also positive feedbacks about them. I played there maybe a year ago, lost some money and I never took any bonus. A while ago asked for reload bonus or something like that, shame they refused to give anything.
    Sorry for that. It is true we didn't have any reload bonuses available in the past.
    I hope I am not saying too much here, but we are preparing a new design currently. It should be started in September and this is the moment, where we will offer some bonuses to people, that are already registred.
    For those not registered yet, we will still offer currently 100% of up to 50Eur/45GBP.

qukubau - thank you for your positive words.
    kostasgr - looking forward to see you on our web. Contact me at peter.soltes@doxxbet.com if you need anything.
    schlichting - we currently do not hold license in Brazil.

bettorjon
    bettorjon's Avatar Become A Pro!

i hope this will continue. great job so far doxxbet