sundin4prez
    sundin4prez's Avatar Become A Pro!

bodog credit card verification

whats up guys, i decided to withdraw my balance from Bodog and they want a card verifiction

first i know its normal practice but is it 1. safe 2. what do i cancel or block out on the photo copies? 3. what do they do with this info after there done verifying?.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

No clue what they do after there done verifying...My brother has had an account there for YEARS, and I've had one there for 3 years. Never once have I had a shady transaction that has made me think they were using my money/card.

And I didn't block out any info.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

I've had to send it 2 different cards since 1 has expired since I've started there.

hankcream
    hankcream's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5458

This seems odd if you are requesting a withdraw. They should only need that info if you are depositing with a credit card. You should ask customer service why they need it.

reverend
    reverend's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

its common for books to need this before they let you withdraw

your cool

sundin4prez
    sundin4prez's Avatar Become A Pro!

so my info will be safe with them?....

also do any of you happen to know how fast they send regular cheque's out?

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

Quote Originally Posted by sundin4prez View Post
    so my info will be safe with them?....

also do any of you happen to know how fast they send regular cheque's out?

Like I said my info has been safe with them for 3 years...not one weird transaction.

When I request a check it is always via Fedex. It is 1 free fedex withdraw per month. Last 1 I requested was for 500, and it was here in 2 business days. Requested it Thursday night at 11, and arrived Monday morning at 930. When I request a couple grand it takes maybe 4 days, depending on what time of day you request it. If you request it on a sunday, you should expect the check wednesday or thurs.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

Quote Originally Posted by hankcream View Post
    This seems odd if you are requesting a withdraw. They should only need that info if you are depositing with a credit card. You should ask customer service why they need it.

I've never needed that info depositing at a book, I think any book will take anyones money, but when they are sending money out, it seems every book needs verification. And you must send it, in order to receive a payout.

pyro
    pyro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 499

Verified my info quickly as well, no issues with payouts or anything so far. Had to fill out the verification for my first withdrawal as well.

GoWings
    GoWings's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

I sent in the verification form and scans of my debit card and driver's license after the super bowl in 07 and have never had a problem. I also sent in all my banking info to receive a wire and have never had a problem with that either.

I'd say your info is safe with them if not you would have seen a million threads on here and on 2+2.

chunnnn2010
    chunnnn2010's Avatar Become A Pro!

How come some books need your CC verification, and some books don't?