bubba
    bubba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8458

matchbook- a fraction slower?

is it taking like a second longer when putting up offer @ matchbook? feel like it used to take like no time and now it thinks for a fraction of a second. am i dreaming? im not talking about live markets, just regular games.

jackkkk2009
    jackkkk2009's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3882

That happens to me too. Sometimes, when i tried to submit my wagers, the site refreshes few seconds before the bets are matched. I was thinking that might be my INTERNET connection problem

sdtrader
    Update your status
    sdtrader's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40577

I know I have been having the same problem, I just made a bet and it kept on clocking. I went back in and found that the bet was matched, but it seems to be taking longer for me also.

bubba

ok, you guys gave me the confidence to email them and see whats up. will post their response.........

bubba

Thanks for contacting us. I have just placed a test wager and haven't found the site to be reacting any slower. I will however forward on your concerns to our technical department.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us by email or live chat (via our Contact Us page).

bubba

im using it again now and it is noticeably slower both putting up offers and cancelling offers. there is a slight delay. anyone disagree with me? anyone else agree?

sdtrader
    Update your status
    sdtrader's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40577

Very slow again today, was doing some live betting and my order would come up like a minute later.