gomiamigo
    Colts NFL ats
    gomiamigo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1404

InstantActionSports slowpay issue

Trying to make my first withdrawal from them:
    Put in request over a month ago, they say takes 6-7 biz days for Acct'g dept to review for rollover clearance. Money debited from account ~July 16, said check would go out in a week. Never arrives.

Talk to CS Mon/Tue they apologize and say they'll send it out tomorrow. I ask on Thu if it has been sent out and the tracking #. They say someone from acc'tg will respond and give that info to me. Still nothing.

So, 3+ weeks no access to funds and no check sent. I feel like they will pay and are just dragging out the process until more NFL $ arrives, but be aware if you need to cash out some funds from them.

ronald
    ronald's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8459

Instant Action is........ROGUE!!!!!!!!

gomiamigo
    Colts NFL ats
    gomiamigo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1404

Well, FedEx says it will finally arrive tomorrow. Amusingly, they had sent me another FedEx # last week but then said the local CR office of FedEx lost the package. Such a lame excuse I think it might actually be true...

robmpink
    Update your status
    robmpink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Quote Originally Posted by gomiamigo View Post
    Well, FedEx says it will finally arrive tomorrow. Amusingly, they had sent me another FedEx # last week but then said the local CR office of FedEx lost the package. Such a lame excuse I think it might actually be true...
    hope the check clears

simmmy
    simmmy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Scum book.

yobinad
    yobinad's Avatar Become A Pro!

I was almos depositing with them.
    Glad to see this topic before the deposit.